PDA

View Full Version : Hands importing (i think?) but not graphing

Sil80m3
04-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm having some trouble with the HEM right now.. I wasn't exactly sure what to search, so if anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great.

I started having problems with it a couple days ago after Black Chip Poker updated. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled the BCP client, uninstalled and reinstalled HEM (the updated one, i have version 1.12.09).

Anyway, here's my problem:
I don't think all of my hand are importing (seems like it imports every 4th or 5th hand), and when they are imported, it doesn't show me winning or losing any money:
http://i.imgur.com/AKAN2.png
As a result, my graph looks like this:

When i play, the table manager works fine. My HUD works fine as well. All the stats update correctly and everything.
I am having BCP save my hands, and hold em manager is auto importing from the correct place.

Anyone know what's going on?
Let me know if I can provide any other information.

Thanks
Zac

Patvs
04-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select your database--> (set it as default)--> EXPORT all hands.

Then update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_012Apr2012a.exe%20.exe

the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.
And reimport your hands into a new database.

Sil80m3
04-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Alright i did all that, but it's still doing the same thing. I'm not getting any errors on startup either.

Patvs
04-14-2012, 08:12 PM
You reimported the hands into a new empty database?

Email us a sample of the handhistories to support@holdemmanager.com

Sil80m3
04-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

Got it fixed, thanks!!
Sorry, i read this as 'only create a new database if i get an error'. I didn't have an error, so i didn't create a new database.

I created a new database, imported the hands, and it seems to be working now. Thanks for the quick reply.