PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt: Hand History Logs gone after install

matsqq
11-25-2009, 10:33 AM
After I installed trial HM and I created/filled the database everything looked OK.

I even got the HUD to work.

But now I have a problem.

In the folders I selected for Hand History inside Full Tilt there appear to be no logs (and all the old ones have vanished).

I reinstalled both Holdem Manager and Full Tilt but have the same problem.

I have tried switching folders to no avail ...

Still the HUD appears to pop up when I play.

I am starting to believe that Full Tilt is thinking I am using data mining or something and do not write logs anymore ...

Still I only use Holdem Manager and nothing else which as far as I know is allowed ...

fozzy71
11-25-2009, 11:03 AM
HM archives the original hand histories after it imports them, for performance reasons.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

matsqq
11-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi I found all my old hand history there so everything is OK with my hand history ...

There is nothing in the directory I set in Full Tilt but maybe that is how it is supposed to work, and now it's more managable with one folder per day/month which is much better so everything is OK ...

I will also verify that the history shows up in the HUD ...

fozzy71
11-25-2009, 08:24 PM
If you have any further problems Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.