PDA

View Full Version : Import errors at Dracula Poker

MickeyD
11-24-2009, 09:39 PM
I set up the history folder from Dracula Poker but I get import errors at hands from this site. I selected "Store hand history locally" in site's options also. What is to do here?

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesnt help Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

MickeyD
11-25-2009, 09:38 AM
I've done it and it's still not working, but I don't think the history folder is the problem, as I don't have any actual hands in it. I just got transfered from Dracula Holdem (DRC) to Dracula Poker (iPoker) and got asked to change my nickname. HM worked well on Dracula HE, but now I just got import errors from the begining.

Also I set up the alias but couldn't find the player corespondent to my new nickname, prolly cause I got no hands from it.

netsrak
11-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Please check the handhistories - are they in english?

Are you playing EUR or GBP tables?

MickeyD
11-25-2009, 03:44 PM
My HH are in english... in which case they are not? My account is in EUR, but all tables at Dracula Poker are in USD.

fozzy71
11-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

MickeyD
11-26-2009, 09:36 AM
My HH is stored in /History/[old nick] not /History/MickeyDD. This might be the problem, so I emailed to Dracula Poker support. Also I did what you said.

MickeyD
11-26-2009, 11:18 AM
This is the answer from Dracula Poker:

"Your username is RAPIDULETZU and your poker nickname is MickeyDD. This is the
same account so you should be able to access your hand history."

netsrak
11-26-2009, 11:28 AM
The configuration looks fine for me. Please mail some of the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Rvg72
11-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi, this is fixed in 1.10 beta which should be out within a week. This skin uses a different date format: 2009-26-11 12.41.37

The double space in the middle and the periods to denote minute / second breaks are both new

Thanks,
Roy

MickeyD
11-27-2009, 10:43 PM
So you say no one can import from Dracula Poker until the update? It's not just me?

MickeyD
12-16-2009, 07:36 PM
I updated to HM 1.10 beta 4 and I still get import errors.

netsrak
12-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi, Dracula uses the same date/time format as william hill which is a problem but we have a work around. You need to set a flag in your HoldemManager.config file:

1) Close HM
1) Open the HoldemManager.config and find
<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">False</setting>
2) Change this to
<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">True</setting>
3) Save and close and then relaunch Holdem Manager

Please also tell me the exact folder name that your hand histories are stored for Dracula (and william hill if you know) and I can have HM auto fix this for auto imported hands

Roy

Did you check this?

MickeyD
12-22-2009, 11:29 PM
It works now. Thanks!

Pacchaha
01-23-2010, 12:21 PM
I can't import my Dracula Poker hands! I installed latest HM 1.10 & latest Update from the http://www.holdemmanager.com. I save my hand history to the Dracula poker folder. I can import my files to the HM, but don't importing the hands! What can I do?
I use Windows Xp, Other poker site(like FTP, PokerStars import is corect)

I attach hand history file and file from e:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\holdemmanager.config
I installed http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup(b).exe and http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
After importing:
Files Imported: 5 of 5
Hands Imported: 0 Hands/s: 0/s
Duplicate hands:0
Import errors: 17

Not play money table!

Pacchaha
01-23-2010, 12:30 PM
OK, I change the False for True, and its work! I didn't see this post before:(