PDA

View Full Version : What happens when importing the same HH twice?

Blaze2007
09-14-2008, 12:06 AM
So my HH was closed when playing, later I wanted to import the hands in HM. I think I also imported some HHs were HM auto import was on.
So they have been imported twice, will this affect my results?

And my second question.
What happens with PLO handhistories, when I have HH auto import on and I join a Omaha table I see the file just import it without errors?

Last question:
when I import HH manually, should I move the HH by myself to the Processed folder or will it automaticly move to that folder?

Thanks in advance

fabio
09-14-2008, 07:31 AM
-No, duplicated hands are being skipped

What happens with PLO handhistories, when I have HH auto import on and I join a Omaha table I see the file just import it without errors?
-They get moved to the archived folder

when I import HH manually, should I move the HH by myself to the Processed folder or will it automaticly move to that folder?
-Yes, move them yourself

Blaze2007
09-14-2008, 01:48 PM
cheers

HPR1978
02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
-No, duplicated hands are being skipped

-They get moved to the archived folder

-Yes, move them yourself

Hi!

So the PLO HHs go into the archieved folder.
But are they imported into the database?
When HEM supports Omaha I just reimport all the hands in my archieved folder and it just picks out the PLO HHs?

CU
HP

morny
02-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Yeah theyre not being imported now because we dont support it, when we do youll just need to reimport the hands and they will import then