PDA

View Full Version : no HUD in Merge Alpha?

GrindUnumb
11-24-2009, 06:08 PM
So I have been using the Alpha with Merge support since Friday. The hands import fine, but there is no HUD. Is it supposed to be this way? Are HUDs illegal on Merge? I have emailed Support@HEM a few times and have gotten no responses.
Can someone at least clarify if the HUD should be working or not, so I know if I am having a problem?

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 10:45 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Rvg72
11-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Hi, you should be able to use the Table Finder to attach to the table. If you email us and let us know the skin you are playing at and press Ctrl-Alt-Del and look at your process list to let us know if you can find the .EXE name of the poker client. Once we have this we can auto-detect but with all the different skins on Boss and Merge it does take some time to get them all

Thanks,
Roy

GrindUnumb
11-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi, you should be able to use the Table Finder to attach to the table. If you email us and let us know the skin you are playing at and press Ctrl-Alt-Del and look at your process list to let us know if you can find the .EXE name of the poker client. Once we have this we can auto-detect but with all the different skins on Boss and Merge it does take some time to get them all

Thanks,
Roy

Hi Roy,

I should have mentioned I tried attaching with TableFinder. It did locate the tables, but when I selected them, the HUD still did not work. Oddly enough doing the same on Merge using the HandConverter works.
I play on CarbonPoker.com. I am not home now, but will let you know the EXE name in a few hours. I figured I would at least post the other info in the meantime.

GrindUnumb
11-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Are there any Alpha testers for Merge who have the HUD working properly?

Gloria
01-25-2010, 03:50 AM
same here, auto-detect and import works fine, but no hud on the tables. i try it with the table finder too, but the hud dont work. i use version 1.10, system windows 7

netsrak
01-25-2010, 05:44 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Gloria
01-25-2010, 07:02 AM
the settings are ok, and everything works at other room. the problem is only at merge.

netsrak
01-25-2010, 07:54 AM
Nevertheless we need more details:

please check this and answer the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...esn't+Work