PDA

View Full Version : ERROR:22012 division by zero

MartL
04-13-2012, 03:38 AM
Ive just updated to 1.12.10. Ive got 3 DB`s, one current one and 2 old ones. I ran the update but now on one of the old ones i get this error on some of the report screens when i filter for my player name. Ive tried setting up a new DB and importing my hands from the Archive folder but i still get the same problem.

Im running Windows Vista 64 on a Intel i7 CPU 920@2.67ghz and 8GB Ram if that helps at all.

Is there anyway to save my DB`s, any help would be appreciated.

netsrak
04-13-2012, 07:12 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

MartL
04-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Hey Im not on my home comp at the moment but i did a search last night and someone mentioned clearing the filters so i tried it but it didnt seem to work. I will retry it tonight when i get home though.

MartL
04-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Yeah just to confirm clearing the Filters did not work.

Patvs
04-14-2012, 06:21 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_012Apr2012a.exe%20.exe

the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

--

If that doesn't resolve it, create a new database and reimport your hands.

MartL
04-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Yeah tried the update with no luck. Like i mentioned i already tried creating a new DB and importing the hands from the Archive folder with the same result, is there another way i should export my hands or any other ideas? Thanks.

Patvs
04-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
If you use 8.4.x update to 8.4.11 from PostgreSQL: Welcome (http://www.postgresql.org)

MartL
04-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Yeah im using 8.4but when i try and update its asks for my user account password for postgres but when i enter it it is saying that it is the incorrect password.

I also tried to re-inport the hands in to a new DB again just to double check and after a long time optimizing and starting up i just ended up with the same error unfortunatley. One thing i noticed is that when i re-inported the hands from the archive folder it only imported approx 700K hands although i know in my 3 DB`s combined ive got well over 1M played hands so im not sure whats happening there also.

MartL
04-15-2012, 02:35 PM
I tried following the instructions below but didnt have any success getting passed the password stage.

click on Start and go to Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

* If you are on Vista, rightclick and choose "Run as Administrator".

A black box should appear. Type 'net user postgres /delete' (without the quotes) and press enter.

The user is now deleted and you can (re)install PostgreSQL and it should accept any password.

MartL
04-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Right i think i figured out why i have less hands, this is due to me purging some of the hands at some point isnt it so although the results show the actual HH is no longer there.

Is there any way to transfer these hands to a new DB or do they have to stay in the one they are in?

Not sure if its helpful or not but if i run date filters on the hands i can go from July 2008(my earliest hand) to Jan 1st 2011 without getting the error, which is nearly all my FT hands. As soon as i go past there i get the error. I can also filter Jan 2011 and Feb 2011 as individual months without getting the error. After that though i get the errors.

Would it work trying to export the hands from that point and then deleting the old hands and reinporting to try and get it working as i still want to keep records of the old hands.

Patvs
04-15-2012, 10:19 PM
It's not possible to move stats based on purged hands to a new database.

It seems one of the hands played after Feb 2011 corrupted the database.

[quote]

Would it work trying to export the hands from that point and then deleting the old hands and reinporting to try and get it working as i still want to keep records of the old hands. /quote]

Yes try doing that.

MartL
04-16-2012, 03:27 AM
Sorry to be a pain but what is the best way to go about doing that? I guess i can just Export the hands month by month if need be or would you just recomend using the archive folder. Which is the best way to go about deleting the hands from the DB?

netsrak
04-16-2012, 05:31 AM
Before you try a new database. I just remembered another possible solution for this bug: if you have the wc-rake Custom stat in your reports please remove it, if i remember right its no longer working.

MartL
04-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey Thanks very much for that, i was using New Stars VPP and as soon as i have taken that off my DB`s are now working.

Thanks again for your help and patience.

Rapala
04-17-2012, 05:50 AM
phew I had the same problem and removing stars vpp stat from report fixed it.

TylerD
06-13-2012, 07:07 AM
phew I had the same problem and removing stars vpp stat from report fixed it.

Same.