PDA

View Full Version : LB HUD Fullring - wrong stats shown

Pureman
11-24-2009, 12:57 PM
For some reason I don't feel that the LB Fullring HUD is well structured/set up. The 6max HUD seems to give "easier" access to the important information (first line preflop basic stats, 2nd line postflop Agressoin, 3rd line CB stats). Additionally, the FR HUD is set up using 4 (16 stats) lines - the table is kind of "overloaded" with stats. Yet, important stuff like Flop Agg, Turn Agg and W$WSF aren't included. Hence, I would like to use the 6max HUD for FullRing tables.
However, I'm not sure how I should adjust the 6max ranges to the FR games. Do you plan to include a Fullring Version of the 6 max HUD in one of the future releases? Or maybe give the FR HUD a complete overhaul?

Leak Buster Support
11-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Well, make sure you have the latest version as well. You can delete the HUD and let LB re-create it for you.

To answer your question though, yes. We are going to have new layouts for the tops site for both FR and 6-max HUD's.

Pureman
11-24-2009, 05:42 PM
yes I do run the latest version/did the re-ceation.

Glad to hear you are working on the HUD. The FR HUD is the only thing that was somewhat disapointing in LB so far. However, just offering the 6max HUD for FR (with adapted ranges) would be enough imo.