PDA

View Full Version : Stats for different player types

mrbambocha
11-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi.
How can i figure out what player type (LP, TP, TAG, LAG) I'm up against by reading values and ranges. What values do they have?
Iīm also curious about a value I saw a player have in his video.
He had his BB-amount shown on the top-center of each table.

netsrak
11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
You could check the range settings for Options->Autorate or you look into the articles and possibly you find some configurations for your type of games in this subforum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

I don't understand what you mean with the BB amount. Do you have a screenshot or a link to the video?

mrbambocha
11-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Alright. Nice with the auto rate, but what does it do, what can I use it for?
Can I get the icons to pop over as an icon over the player?

I was thinking of stats like this, for 9max SnG (just found it at 2p2):

High VPIP/Low PFR = fish.
High VPIP/High PFR = LAG.
Average VPIP/Average PFR = TAG
High WTSD = calling station.

13/11 = nit reg.
19/17 - 22/20 = solid tag.
25/20 - 30/27 = potentially good lag.
62/7 = very fishy.
44/32 = aggro fish
28/6 = tighter fish

the wider the gap between vpip and pfr indicates weaker players.
the higher the vpip the worse the player generally.

Do you aggre?

Unfortunately I canīt find the video I saw it in.
But Iīm gonna try to explain it a little bit better:
He played 12 tables and on each table he had this big value on the top-center of each table shoving how many BB he had too know how he should play. For example if the blinds were 25/50 and he had $1200 the value 24 would shown.

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Alright. Nice with the auto rate, but what does it do, what can I use it for?

It automatically assigns an icon to the player's HUD based on the auto rate rules.

Can I get the icons to pop over as an icon over the player?

yes

Do you aggre?

I would trust it if it was posted by a good player. You will get better answers on 2p2 about that, then you will here.

center of each table shoving how many BB he had too know how he should play. For example if the blinds were 25/50 and he had $1200 the value 24 would shown.

He was probably using Poker Shortcuts by Nanochip. That is one of it's many features. Our HUD has a 'Trny M' stat, which comes from a formula that includes the number of blig blinds and the value of the ante.

mrbambocha
11-24-2009, 06:20 PM
how do i get it to pop up then, because it have never happened to me.

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 10:08 PM
The big popup?

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] click for popup

mrbambocha
11-25-2009, 09:17 AM
so that the avatars pop up over the players.
Also i wonder why my FB, DBF, FvDBF dosnīt work when i play husng?
i should have a sample of 3 before it gives me the stats, but after playing even 100 hands with a villian nothing happens with that values.

netsrak
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
Options -> autorate -> Enable Autorate
and the notes symbol must be activated in your Hud.

Please try to switch off the sample size, i'm not sure whether this Stats work in HU

mrbambocha
11-25-2009, 05:27 PM
How should i switch them of, should i put the sample values lower?
One more question, what does "hands" mean, its the same for everybody?

fozzy71
11-25-2009, 08:47 PM
so that the avatars pop up over the players.

The avatars are part of the HUD. If you turn on the multiple hud panels, and set a new panel as the first item, it will put the note icon and autorate icon on it's own small HUD panel. Then you could use Ctrl+Right-Click to drag that icon where you want it, away from the HUD.

Also i wonder why my FB, DBF, FvDBF dosnīt work when i play husng?
i should have a sample of 3 before it gives me the stats, but after playing even 100 hands with a villian nothing happens with that values.

Just because you have played 100 hands doesnt mean they have had 3 opportunities to influence that particular stat. That is part of what the [x] adjust color for sample size does also.

How should i switch them of, should i put the sample values lower?

If you dont want them auto rated, turn it off under Options > Auto rate - [ ] enable auto rate

One more question, what does "hands" mean, its the same for everybody?

It is how many hands they have in your DB/HUD.

Bigg
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi. I can tell that you know a lot. I get an autorate symbol of a star on some opponents. I know all of the symbols, but the star is not listed with a definition. Please respond with the meaning of the star. Thanks. Yes, I'm new.

Patvs
06-20-2012, 08:27 PM
STAR only means you have a note on this player, or if you click on the star icon you can create a note on this player.