PDA

View Full Version : Partypoker HUD problem

R0b5ter
11-24-2009, 08:03 AM
I have a problem with Partypoker and the HUD. When I play at Party the HUD doesnt find all of my tables. It usually finds about half of them. The other half I have to assign myself using the table finder option. This is of course anoying but I have gotten used to it and lived with it. Today I installed the latest patch and after the installation the HUD wont find the tables I assign manually. IN other words Im getting stats on roughly half of the party tables I play at and the rest of the tables no stats are apearing but they are getting tracked since the stats from these tables are in my total stats in HM.

Does anyone know what could be the problem here?

Is there any way of deleting the most recent patch and going back to the older patch witch let me asign tables manually?

netsrak
11-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Please using the english Party client. I guess the table which are not recognized are the (No DP) tables (in english).

R0b5ter
11-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Yes, I looked into the problem a bit more today and it is in fact the tables with NO DP that arent being recognized..

R0b5ter
11-25-2009, 02:13 AM
Please, anyone that can help? I would love to be able to get stats on the NO DP tables as well.

netsrak
11-25-2009, 04:40 AM
I gave you the answer - you need to use the english Party client?

Version 1.09.02? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

R0b5ter
11-25-2009, 07:20 AM
Sry, didnt get that you were saying to use an English version of Party. Reinstalled to an English version and everyhing works perfect now.
Thanks!