PDA

View Full Version : All hands dublicating after 10/04/2012 update

Beanos
04-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Since I updated, it duplicates every hand and none of them go into my database (regular tables or zoom)

I created a new database after installing the upload because it timed out with my old database. I´m running windows vista. I´ve looked through a lot of the threads and tried everything I can see, e.g. run as admin for everything, updating the zoom file in /config. User account control. The date format to U.S.

My windows is in spanish, could this be causing the problem? Obviously it hasn´t caused any problems in the past but I read somewhere that one of your admin team mentioned the language setting. I dont have English installed, so i cant change the language of windows.

The HUDS are working on normal tables and sometimes for the zoom tables (not always changing the players names from one table to the next).

Patvs
04-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_012Apr2012a.exe%20.exe

Manually move the handhistory files that are stuck in your auto import folders to your archive folder.

Beanos
04-13-2012, 03:56 AM
I did both of the above. Now the hud works fine on zoom. But no hands import to the database. The hud just builds up a record of stats from that session alone.

Beanos
04-13-2012, 04:16 AM
The hands from zoom tables all say they are dublicates still but they are showing up in the database now, so I can play.