PDA

View Full Version : Trial version won't start

cdelong99
09-13-2008, 07:42 PM
I'll be the first to admit I'm not that computer savy, but this has become frustrating.
When I start HEM I get the start screen where my choices are "more info", "buy now", "register", "try", and "cancel". When I click TRY, nothing happens except everything closes and the program doesn't start. I downloaded the original version of HEM and then got the 1.06.03g update. I'm running Windows XP w/ srvc pk 2 on an iMac using Boot Camp. I've already verified that I have postgreSQL 8.3 and I've removed and reinstalled .Net Framework 2.0 (not that I know what any of that stuff does). I've also tried starting the program directly from the DBControlPanel file in the program folder, where I was able to create a HEM database, but the program still won't start.
I've cruised through the forums for an existing solution and tried a google search and haven't come across this problem yet. Anyone know how to fix this? I'd like to at least try the program before I have to give up on it. Thanks for the help.

Rvg72
09-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi, not sure what the issue is but if you email support@holdemmanager.net and install www.teamviewer.com we could have someone login and try to get it working for you

Roy