PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HM HUD in Windows 7

DanielHdez
11-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my Holdem Manager HUD, I explain.
I buy a new computer with Windows 7, I installed PostgressSQL and the manager with no problems. Then I restore my database and all works fine. The problem is that when I am playing a session in Boss Media converting hands with HH Converter, the replayer HUD works all right but in the reports main page of HM Cash Games (with my name and with no filters), the hands stop counting. For example, today I play 3k of hands, and in reports it put me that I only play 230.
Yeah its so rare, I play the session, the HUD works very good, displaying the last 3 hands like I configure, but in the HM I cant see the hands, I all ready take out all the filters and stuff, but it dont works.
I all ready download the HMBetaUpdate, the patch. Also I uninstall and install again the SQL cause in my other computer I have 8.3 PostgressSQL. I also create a new database and still dont work.

What Im I supposed to do????

Please help me Im desperate.

Thank you and GL everyone

netsrak
11-24-2009, 07:39 AM
You already created a new empty UTF database and tried to import into this?

Are you using Holdemmanger version 1.09.02?

What happens if you move the handhistory folder files to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder?

DanielHdez
11-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Hi

My problem is finished

Fabio send me an email with this instructions, Im gonna paste them if someone have the same problem.

make sure you are using the latest version (1.09.02): http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

how to export hands: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173

Before you do that, please do this:

Give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Then I export hands, create a new databse and import them.

Thank you for all

See ya and GL