PDA

View Full Version : Problem with player lists displayed wrong

4entourage
11-23-2009, 09:21 PM
I'll try to keep it brief and easy.

I go to "Players" tab - select Omaha - the risks I want - date from 2008 - 2009 ---- "Show Players only playing now" and "All Poker Sites"

All it gives me is FTP players, not a single Stars. I highly doubt out of my 285,000 player database that not 1 stars guy is using "hidden from search" feature. And if I switch the drop down box from "All Poker Sites" to "Pokerstars" and run the scan - it returns the same players - all still with "FT" as the site name ..... ???

netsrak
11-24-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm not sure whether i understand you right.

With "show players only playing now" all other filters are ignored.

If that doesn't help please add some screenshots to explain your question

4entourage
11-24-2009, 08:17 AM
When "Show players only playing now" is used - never does a single Pokerstars player come up... only FTP...my database is HUGe and I know there are Stars players playing because I can player search for them just can't use that feature which is kinda essential....

netsrak
11-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Works for me with Stars if i select "all sites" but not if i select "Pokerstars".
You have Stars tables open and the auto-import running and the Stars Prefetch configured?
For every table at least one hand must be imported to make this working.

4entourage
11-24-2009, 11:16 PM
So it doesnt scan the lobby - it only scans tables I have open?

4entourage
11-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Well un-installing and re-installing Stars seemed to get the "First Hand grabbed" and the hud shows up on the screen now -- the players show up in the "Active Players Window" but not on the original problem (Players tab - selecting my risks - selecting all sites - and asking for the report)

--- this STILL only reports FTP -- and shows the player with the most hands as 2,000. Yet on at lesat 10 differnt tables my hud shows 20+ guys with over 15,000 hands...why aren't they showing up???

And it shows players on stars in the "Active Players Window" but they are hidden from search. Is there anyway to fix this - or just manually looking at every table til I find him since hes hidden?

netsrak
11-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Please make some screenshots to explain your problem. If you don't know how to post them here please mail them with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

4entourage
11-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Please make some screenshots to explain your problem. If you don't know how to post them here please mail them with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Prime example... 2 players with 8,500 stats and 20,000 hands yet neither show up on my list (It is organized highest to lowest) when scanning for active people. My only way to find half the people I have stats on is to do it manually .... why doesnt the search return these guys?

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8422/problme2.th.png (http://img403.imageshack.us/i/problme2.png/)

netsrak
11-28-2009, 07:06 AM
I'll forward it to my colleagues.

Rvg72
11-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi, this feature currently only uses data from tables you are currently playing at but I actually like your idea! We'll find a way to hook into the table scanner (if you have a license) in a future update

Roy