PDA

View Full Version : Issue with HUD & Windows 7

dustyn
11-23-2009, 04:16 PM
I recently did a clean install of Windows 7. Previously whenever the HUD was open you could hover your mouse pointer over the stats and the "pop up" window would come up. That functionality no longer works - I have to click on the small stat to get the popup to come up. Consequently it is much more difficult to get the "big" pop up of stats to come up.

I have patched to 1.09.02 and have ensured the program is running in administrator mode.

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas? Am I simply missing a new option?

Everything else appears to work fine with the HUD and HEM, in Win 7, BTW.

dustyn
11-23-2009, 05:28 PM
I recently did a clean install of Windows 7. Previously whenever the HUD was open you could hover your mouse pointer over the stats and the "pop up" window would come up. That functionality no longer works - I have to click on the small stat to get the popup to come up. Consequently it is much more difficult to get the "big" pop up of stats to come up.

I have patched to 1.09.02 and have ensured the program is running in administrator mode.

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas? Am I simply missing a new option?

Everything else appears to work fine with the HUD and HEM, in Win 7, BTW.

I fixed this option. Under "table preferences" the "click for popup" thing was checked. This never was checked by default in previous versions. Hopefully this helps if anyone else has a similar issue when reinstalling due to an OS upgrade.