PDA

View Full Version : not importing all hands on FTP

reemas
11-23-2009, 03:41 PM
I realized today after my session that HEM didn't import all my hands. I was looking for a hand where I flopped a set and noticed it didn't record. Not to mention my HEM seems like it's missing a couple other hands as well. I played about 1100 hands today and it captured 800.

I'm running version 1.09 and just upgraded to 1.09.02. I using Windows 7. I have UAC disabled and full admin rights as well.

I think the HH was saved by Full Tilt and HEM even went so far as to move the file with the hand into the archive folder but it didn't actually input the hand into my DB.

So I tried to manually import the file and HEM won't work - it says 0 files imported. Here's a link to a very short video of what it looks like:
http://idisk.me.com/reemas/Public/import.mov

p.s. it looks like it only captured some hands from some of the HH files. when i try reimporting the files it doesn't find any hands.
p.p.s. when i created a new test DB and imported the hands it worked. not sure whats going on since i JUST backed up my win XP DB and imported it into windows 7 postgres 8.3.

fozzy71
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM
...... not sure whats going on since i JUST backed up my win XP DB and imported it into windows 7 postgres 8.3.

Your DB was damaged/corrupted during the backup/restore process. Email support and ask for all your old hands and tourney summaries to be sent to you. then import them to rebuild the DB.