PDA

View Full Version : Can HUD show my overall stats, not current session

SusieQQ
09-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Is there a way to have the HUD show my overall stats, not my stats from the current session?

Thanks!
Susie

morny
09-14-2008, 02:04 PM
No and for 2 reasons, 1 is performance issues as youll possibly have a huge amount of hands on yourself and 2 its not very useful since most people will know their own stats and after youve played a decent amount even playing hugely aggressive or veryy passive in one session is unlikely to change your stats by much so session stats are much more useful

Mike chops
09-14-2008, 02:05 PM
No. We assumed if you want to look at your career stats, you'd do it in the manager, not the HUD.

SusieQQ
09-14-2008, 04:06 PM
I understand the labor intensiveness of the query as a reason. I'm sure I'm in the minority on this though, but I prefer to have my overall stats show on my HUD. Its much less meaningful to me to see how I am playing for the session on each table. I'd rather know what my opponents think of me, which since the player pool is smaller we all have a lot of hands on each other and thus my lifetime stats are closer to what they see, not my current session stats.

And since I seldom pour over my own stats, I rarely have anything even more than a basic idea of what my own vpip and pfr is, not to mention all the deeper stats that HEM now has.

Anyway, just my reasoning for preferring to see my overall stats. But obviously understand if its not a common request and its labor intensive to get.

Thanks again,
Susie

hemfan
09-15-2008, 09:39 AM
I am also interested in seeing my total stats in the HUD. In fact, that's how I found this thread because I couldn't figure out how to enable that, and now I see why - it isn't implemented.

Anyway, just to echo Suzy's sentiments.. I also believe it would be helpful to see my total stats so I know how other players with HUDs view my play. Plus, it gives me a better idea, in real time, of how my stats compare to my opponents. I find the session stats over a small sample size to be not very useful, but it would be great to be able toggle between session stats and total stats for myself, like I can do for other players.

morny
09-15-2008, 10:26 AM
You can use Hud Options > Active Player Details Window if you need to see your own stats live

SusieQQ
09-15-2008, 06:11 PM
You can use Hud Options > Active Player Details Window if you need to see your own stats live

I 8 table which takes up all the real estate on both my monitors, so opening another window is just cumbersome. And like hemfan said, its really nice to be able to compare stats on the fly vs players who I consider good. Like, when I look at my stats later and see that my 4bet% is 7 lets say. I have no idea how that compares to all my competition. I don't know if its good or bad or normal or way high or what. And if I want to find out, I have to go look them all up one by one. And its not like I can take the time to go look up every little stat I get curious about in the details window while I'm playing.

Its so nice to be able to find leaks or just weird abnormal things about how you play when you can see your stats as you play vs others. I totally understand why most people who haven't done this don't see the value in it right away, but its REALLY useful. Hopefully if its not too labor intensive to have the details window open, then it won't be to just have the stats on the HUD update also.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

Thanks,
Susie

Tbird
01-26-2010, 06:27 PM
I would like to see my stats as per that sessions as a whole, not the stats of that session and that particular table. How do I enable this?

netsrak
01-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Thats not possible at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Balmix
05-04-2011, 09:28 PM
I googled the question and fell on this topic.

I also would like to see my full stats, it doesn't have to be on the table HUD (unimportant in live play, and do use ressources), but it needs to display the stats I deemed important enough to be in my HUD (which is well thought out and extensive). That's why active player window, though useful, is not doing it for me.

Patvs
05-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Use the reports tab...: set the date filter to ALL HANDS.
And you can add all the important HUD stats to reports, which will show stats based on ALL your hands.

Balmix
05-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Alright yeah, that could do the job. But will it save my modification to the stat selection? I don't see an option to save a new "report name" which could be useful to save "HU PLO hud" "SH PLO hud" "HU NL hud"...

Patvs
05-04-2011, 10:57 PM
If you pick an existing report: for example BY STAKES... add the stats you like (and change the order in which they appear) it will save the stats in this report.