PDA

View Full Version : Can't run Trial, asks for license

GBIT
11-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Hello

I downloaded and installed HEM and got it up and running. I played one session without it. The next time I tried to open HEM, when I click trial it says there is an issue with my license and I cannot get it running, I do not have a license and want to continue the trial. Please help.

netsrak
11-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Is your 15 day trial over?
Which HM version?
Which operating system - are you running everything as administrator or is UAC disabled?
Does this help? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20612

GBIT
11-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have 14 days remaing on my trial.

I have the newest version 1.09.02. To try and fix this problem I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it didn't work. I installed the patch, and still nothing.

I am running Windows 7 32 bit in apple bootcamp. I have disabled UAC and turned all the executables to run as administrator. But I only had two of them, HMHud, HoldemManager, I did a search and cannot find the third one.

I read the link and I do not have .exe.ldat file. I also do not have a folder in c:/program/data for XHEO INC.

Please suggest something else. I am pretty sure I am going to buy the software, but I want to test it first, I have never used it. Thanks.

GBIT
11-23-2009, 11:23 AM
I got it to work. I used Revo Uninstaller to unistall both HEM and my anti-virus software. I then reinstalled HEM with my firewall turned off. And it works.

GBIT
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I am afraid of losing my whole trial license without ever getting to use the HUD. So I got it to boot up, I could review my HH. I took a break and the next time I went to play, the same issue re-appeared. It was working, and now when I hit trial (with 5 days remaining) it says there are licensing issues. Please help.

fozzy71
12-02-2009, 02:21 PM
We arent quite sure what would cause that, but the quickest solution to get it running would be to buy a license and register HM. We offer a 10 day full refund you can take advantage of, if you are still undecided about purchasing.

GBIT
12-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Okay, I bought a license and now I cannot activate it. I get the error could not activate at server.

GBIT
12-04-2009, 06:16 PM
I got it to work. I deleted the license, installed the newest beta and rebooted my computer. Activation was a success.