PDA

View Full Version : Hand History Problem Prima

Kev123
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi,

I play on the microgamming network, and I have a problem with HM not importing from Hand History file.

After a PC crash yesterday HM won`t import from the Hand History file even though new hands are getting written in there. I have tried to delete the file to see if creating a new file works but nothing gets written into the new file.

Anyone any ideas how I might fix this ?

I have downloaded the latest HM patch.

I have a feeling if I was able to get the hand history written to a different location on my PC this would work. But I can`t see anywhere on my poker site that allows me to do this.

Hope someone can help as I`m running low on ideas.

Thanks
Kev

netsrak
11-22-2009, 04:38 PM
When you delete the Prima handhistory file and no new one is generated from the Prima client HM has no chance to read anything. It seems to be a problem of the Prima client. Try to reinstall it.

Kev123
11-22-2009, 04:45 PM
I still have the old file , but that doesn`t work. I will try delete the file unistall the client and try again.

Will let you know how that goes

Kev123
11-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Just an update on what happened, Fabio also suggested trying a new database.

I uninstalled the client, this then meant that new HH files where getting data - However HM would still not find this file in this location.

I tried a new database - HM still was not finding this data , I had correct path etc

I decided to move the microgamming folder to a new location on my PC - HM now imports the new HH files fine.

Hopefully that`s it fixed, thanks for your help