PDA

View Full Version : HM2 New Beta Big problems in Zoompoker

SGrifon
04-10-2012, 05:32 PM
I can't play zoom poker because:
1) New beta versions have a lot of bags - stats "Fold to cbet", "Raise cbet" calculating only for new hand history, but in HUD they showing for all hands. We loosing money on such missreads. You'll say i should downgrade HM2, but old versions work very slow on zoom tables, this is terrible...
2) Stupid all known problem about symbols - why not fixed yet? For example because of symbol "&" table freezing, Hud dont working. No one can play zoom nl500, thanks to regular "Raised&Confused", thanks to your company. Fix this problem today or tomorrow plzzz.

On behalf of many pokerstrategy-regulars of Zoompoker (+ from coaches and video authors, who can make bad reputation of you HM2) : we are waiting for changes in the next few days - we really cant play!

hopee11
04-10-2012, 05:39 PM
new bug ! special in hm2!!!!!1111
I play zoom
stats freez with players in table with symbol & in name. for Example

1st hand

we see , and 2nd hand players on table with name Razed&Cnfusd , and all stats freez, fix it pls.

im coach on pokerstrategy.com and what you think i can say to my watchers? that great product??? i only can say that bull s**t.

shuto4ka
04-10-2012, 05:44 PM
+1

Griefer
04-10-2012, 05:49 PM
This is a moneygrab... enormous amount of bugs... and now almost a week that you can't fix this problems with "Fold to cbet", "Raise cbet". you should never released a software with this amount of problems.

kakutokarate
04-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Doesn't display statistics on players at which nicknames there are not Latin letters

DarkMen86
04-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Issue with certain symbols in the name is really annoying. It sucks losing money due to misreads with cbet stats.

Patvs
04-11-2012, 12:44 AM
This is a moneygrab... enormous amount of bugs... and now almost a week that you can't fix this problems with "Fold to cbet", "Raise cbet". you should never released a software with this amount of problems.

This bug wasn't in earlier builds. It started in 6560+ builds.
It's partially fixed in http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6633_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

aNdRushOk7
04-11-2012, 02:25 AM
+1

dbowler92
04-11-2012, 09:56 AM
It's partially fixed in http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6633_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Partially fixed... What fucking good is that?

Jesus, stop pushing out fixes that dont fix the major bugs...What is with you lot and the whole: "Oo, we have fixed a single bug, thats good work for the day - lets push out a new version of the program and go home"... Why on earth dont you lot get a list of the bugs, find the most important (Particually the FtCB stats issue), get some coffee, sit down and fix this somewhat average program before relesing a fix.

How is that the stats issue(s) are not number 1 priority?

Griefer
04-11-2012, 10:35 AM

Well i updated and it's not fixed... so congrats again grate job. Now i'm sure as i'm HM costumer for 3 years now i will reconsider to change this software to PT4

DogNamedBluff
04-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Please update to this version of hm2:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6635_HM2AutoUpdate.exe

Griefer
04-11-2012, 11:16 PM
fold to CB still not working...

gargamel_
04-12-2012, 04:04 AM
fold to CB still not working...

+1 to be honest all cbet/fold to cbet stats are fucked (lol for some reason the numbeers in hud and my pop-up differ even if it is the same stat :mad:)

It is beyond ridiculous it has been more than a week, milions bugs and you still can't fix the key bug. How am I supposed to play now??
Seriously at this point I would consider sueing those retards for all the loses the bugs in this tool caused... Seriously wish I could prove it.

The biggest joke is they still try to promote this crap (lately via pokerstrategy). They are selling piece of trash yet there are key issues that they can't solve.
Every version has its bugs and with every release there isn't fewer bugs there are just new bugs...

DO YOUR JOB ASAP AND MAKE THIS GARBAGE WORKING

Patvs
04-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Downgrade to 6556 for Fold to Flop Cbet.

Fold to Flop Cbet isn't fixed in the last build. Only Fold to Turn Cbet and Fold to River Cbet are.
Fold to Flop Cbet will be fixed in the next build.

Patvs
04-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Fix: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6646_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

TheHate
04-13-2012, 02:49 AM
ahahahahaha this is such a joke. fold to flop cbet one of the most important stats in holdem

cyberty
04-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Fix: Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe) this version seems to be working perfectly me thanks. I understand players frustration with bugs etc as it effects us all, but guys we pay a one off payment for this, get pretty good support, a few friends of mine have had team viewer support sessions etc etc, see if microsoft do that or any other software that is a one off payment. Sites like stars are constantly making changes to their software and the guys at holdem manager just have to do the best they can to keep it working. It's not like Daniel Negraneau e-mails Pat @ support saying heres a list of changes we are going to roll out next week just giving you time to update holdem manager before we go live. In addition to constant site updates, you have constant windows updates across many platforms in addition to oodles of constant 3rd party updates they have to allow for. Holdem manager do a very good job and always have, a perfect job is not possible and no I don't work for suppport :)

gargamel_
04-13-2012, 05:04 AM
LOL cyberty you have no clue what you are talking about. Me and many players here would pay way more for working product which HM2 at this point isn't at all. It is their job to make it work. Imagine yourself that you do it for a living and you have to wait for a week for bug fix. Let's say you make like 100$/h but the bug costs you like 10$/h...
The bugs in HM2 cost me literallly hundreds of dollars.
They were selling HM1 for more than 100$ and there was no promo except the cr where it was slightly cheaper. Now you can buy HM2 for like 30$ (50%off) on pokerstrategy etc. cause no one wants to buy it in full price. I wont even comment that they are trying to sell product that it is still buggy as hell and they are overhelmed with amount of bugs...
They have been working for their reputation like 4 year and it took them like 5 months to tarnish it and destroy all consument loality they had....

holdemstats
04-13-2012, 05:22 AM
All of you have reasons to not be happy with this kind of problems, but the truth it's that there is no real alternative in he market, at leat for me, neither PT4 or Poker Office can do the the Job well done. All of this programs have problems and limitations, and sometimes is normal, cause poker software industry is in constant changing, but i think Holdem Manager team is passing a good opportunity to consolidate is position on the market, although they launch regular builds, they never can satistify the majority of the players.

TheHate
04-13-2012, 04:41 PM
wat? what are you even on about? PT3 and PT4 have had working zoom hud for ages now. Way WAY before HEM1 ever had a working zoom HUD (and I use the term 'working' very loosely because even now it has bugs and let's not even get into the ridiculous amount of HEM2 bugs). Just compare the HEM2/HEM1 forums to Pokertracker forums and you'll see that here everyone is complaining about bugs and shit (at least wrt zoom) whereas on PT forums it's all clear sailing. Not to mention PT4 is free at this point, whereas RVG software has already made tons of money from selling HEM2, money that could have been spent hiring extra developers/programmers to fix the bugs that PT4 seemingly has no problems with. While you say hem team can never satisfy the majority of players, PT4 while still being in beta, and still being free seems to be doing it quite well when looking at zoom.

I don't want to come off as a PT fanboy because I've actually used HEM1 since it came out and bought HEM2 recently, but the terrible development for both products with regards to zoom has basically forced me to use PT and in doing so I've seen how effective that software is at this point. Maybe HEM has some features PT doesn't, but tbh I don't give a fuck, as long as I can't actually play zoom on HEM/HEM2 without the constant fear that I'm going to lose money because of bugs, why would I care about some extra features that may or may not exist and that may or may not actually be functioning properly?

They have been working for their reputation like 4 year and it took them like 5 months to tarnish it and destroy all consument loality they had....
this is exactly my feeling as well. I was a super happy HEM 1 user and looking forward to using HEM2 but now unless things change drastically I will be looking for a refund for HEM2 and switch to PT

They were selling HM1 for more than 100$ and there was no promo except the cr where it was slightly cheaper. Now you can buy HM2 for like 30$
this is also quite telling. The fact that years ago HEM sold for that much money and now, when people have really started making the most of tracking software and heads up displays, a software that is supposed to be miles better than HEM1 is selling for 60$ full price. I don't necessarily agree with your point about the pokerstrategy discount though, I think that's mostly just because pokerstrategy ends up making way more than 30$ from the people purchasing HEM2 through them so they want to encourage ppl to do that.

holdemstats
04-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Well, I have to disagree with you, it's normal that there's not so many bugs topics in PT forum cause there are way less users. On another hand, if you think PT4 is the way to go, and it's free for now, I don't understand why so much giggle about HM2 issues, i'm not here defending Holdem Manager people cause I'm also one of the voices that rises up against there paying policy regarding HM2 and now they have 2 programs, and neither works.
But me, just like all the other in this forum believes that PT4 it's not also a good solution so we are here try to change things up, even if it's calling HM2 staff to theirs responsabilities for having a paid program that doesn't work.

Broot
04-13-2012, 07:21 PM
ahahahahaha this is such a joke. fold to flop cbet one of the most important stats in holdem

lolwat

B-Money
04-14-2012, 12:47 AM
The Cbet stats will be fixed soon. It's currently in testing.

Developing poker software is not trivial. We do have more developers now than ever before. This bug obviously slipped through the cracks, but I can assure you we are doing everything we can to get a build out for you guys.

The next build is a major update and it will be a few days + before an official release happens. In the mean time we'll release internal versions that should have the HUD Cbet stats fixed.

Patvs
04-14-2012, 05:18 AM

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6646_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

laurensds
04-14-2012, 09:15 AM
just out of curiosity, what is the ETA on fixing the bug with symbols in that names? Are we talking hours/days/weeks?

Royston Vasey
04-14-2012, 10:52 AM
just out of curiosity, what is the ETA on fixing the bug with symbols in that names? Are we talking hours/days/weeks?

Please can we have an answer on this? I would rather the HUD went blank than showed the wrong stats for all the players.

It seems that this is being seen as a minor bug to me but it is a serious problem when you are playing against someone with fishy stats but are are nitty as can be in reality but the HUD has frozen. This has been a known bug for good long while and I am unsure why it isn't getting even more coverage, I have to cut 4 zoom tables to 2 because of this to give me time to check the HUD name to the table name. Thank god Stars has colour coding as that has saved me a lot of money.

Once this is done the product will be working fine apart from minor niggles,

Patvs
04-15-2012, 12:54 AM
It seems that this is being seen as a minor bug to me but it is a serious problem

We already fixed this for characters like:
U6°³"
No Tank You?
"0PIGGYBANK"
*777GIRL777*
8-*-Stav-*-8
$#joker*kozr
overday)(
Leme*FLush
77 borc ???
Diplodocus?!
PbI6O/\OB
X*-SKILL-*X
>PG<kosogor
Timka <3

Somewhat surprisingly it seems the character & was overlooked.
If you encounter another character / unique name causing this issue, PM me the name so I can add it to the bug ticket.

laurensds
04-15-2012, 05:25 PM
player L.E.V. "11" still fucks up all the tables...

ETA on fixing this problem? it's very annoying tbh

jennings1
04-15-2012, 07:35 PM
We already fixed this for characters like: ...

Does this problem cause the HUD to not change when we are moved to a new Zoom table so that we see HUDs from players not at our table for several hands? Or is that a separate issue?

Patvs
04-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Does this problem cause the HUD to not change when we are moved to a new Zoom table so that we see HUDs from players not at our table for several hands? Or is that a separate issue?

Yes that's what this issue causes. Once you fold on the table with the opponent (with weird player name) that triggers this, the stats are correct again.

Patvs
04-15-2012, 09:05 PM
I've added L.E.V. "11" to the bug ticket.
There's a space between L.E.V. and "11" right?
L.E.V. "11"
not
L.E.V."11" (no space)

laurensds
04-15-2012, 09:13 PM
yes there is a space

jennings1
04-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Yes that's what this issue causes. Once you fold on the table with the opponent (with weird player name) that triggers this, the stats are correct again.

I'm sorry but this makes no sense. The problem that I have described and others on this forum have also experienced is the HUD remains the same for several hands of zoom poker, so that we see HUD data that has nothing to do with the players at the table. This happens sporadically but often. But you said once you leave the table with the player with the funny name then the stats are correct again. So are you saying the funny names fix the HUD?

Patvs
04-15-2012, 10:59 PM
There are two issues here: (caused by funny name--> wrong stats)
-1 big problem: if your HERO name is the one with the funny name, therefore it's affecting ALL your hands.
-2 if you multitable zoom.
Let's say you 4-table zoom.

Table1, 2, 3 and 4.
On table1 you encounter a player with a funny name. As a result it will show stats for the wrong players on ALL four tables. If you fold on table1... the stats for table 2, 3 and 4 will still be wrong.
The stats will be correct again once you've folded at all 4 tables.

Of course if you're unlucky, after you fold twice on table1--> you end up with the same (or another player) with a funny name again. Thus the bug re-occurs.

Royston Vasey
04-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Is it not possible to accept all characters on the keyboard?

There's one guy on Zoom PLO25 with a ridiculous name like {£$%^&""""[]>= and HEM doesn't like him one bit.

vengeneance
04-16-2012, 10:38 AM
New guys with problem nicks:
Luck&Skill86
Razed&Cnfusd

DogNamedBluff
04-16-2012, 11:23 AM
New guys with problem nicks:
Luck&Skill86
Razed&Cnfusd
Thank you. We are investigating this now.

morny
04-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Guys, we have a fix in for the & character in this build, please test and let me know if the problem still persists but double check your HM title bar window shows version 6658 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate_6658.exe

Again with these untested versions i recommend waiting for a stable release if your unsure about trying it but since this is a difficult issue for us to track as we have to find a player with & in his name which can take time your help will speed up the solution but hoping this solves it now.

Please also realize if your HUD is always wrong this is nothing to do with the people with & causing the problem and its likely a setting issue, see this FAQ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Star s+Zoom+Tables and if the problem still persists email hm2support@holdemmanager.com to arrange for a teamviewer session and well get back to you asap

thedoctor
04-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Unfortunately the '&' symbol is not yet fixed on latest release (6658).
For instance the player "Fire&Ice23" still causes the same issues as before.

thedoctor
04-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Going to settings makes this build crash. "Net Won" is off in excess.
Not specific to this build (had the same issue on previous ones, don't know how far back) but "session length" is not being added to the correct amount. (it's way way off actually).
Hope a new build comes off soon,
Cheers.

Royston Vasey
04-17-2012, 04:35 AM
This is getting ridiculous guys, it now crashes every time I click "Settings", every time I do a Sync and most of the time I dare to look at a graph ffs. It does it on my work PC (XP) and my home one (Vista). I am at my breaking point now with this, it was working ok 2 weeks ago now it is shocking.

That new problem sending message box must be generating thousands of messages a day to you :(

kurtjam
04-17-2012, 05:22 AM
Guys, we have a fix in for the & character in this build, please test and let me know if the problem still persists but double check your HM title bar window shows version 6658 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate_6658.exe

Problem remains vs the player Razed&Cnfusd

morny
04-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Thanks guys well get these fixed asap especially the settings window but i cant reproduce it here, can someone attach their log file from user/app data/roaming/holdemmanager directly after the crash and before you reload HM2, also please send me your holdemmanager.config from the same location and finally inside the config folder send the prefs.xml file and send them to paul.morny@gmail.com and ill get on this immediately.

For the & player issue this is strange as we cant reproduce internally, what exactly is happening, this player appears, the HUD stops updating on just that table or all open zoom tables while the player is still at one of the tables? What about when he moves, does the HUD instantly work again or stay broken and if so for how many hands?

Does it happen at non zoom tables, we done our testing on non zoom since its so difficult to find someone with that symbol on a non zoom table. Also what are your regional settings set to in Control Panel > Region and Language

morny
04-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Guys, this has the settings crash fixed but it also has extra logging for the players with & in their name causing HUD not to update, can you reproduce the issue and immediately after it finishes happening and before you close HM2 send the log.txt file from user/app data/roaming/holdemmanager folder and email that to paul.morny@gmail.com and that should help us fix it

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate999.exe

Royston Vasey
04-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Yes the settings now works! Bad news is it won't let me log in now as it says password incorrect and yes I checked it against the website and I logged in straight away. So I can't do an HMSync to get all my hands back. Thank god I don't play poker for a living or I would be tearing my hair out.

morny
04-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi Guys since this is a very large thread if you have any non zoom specific issues please start a new thread, otherwise we wont see your previous history on the issue so it will help us get through the problem quicker and more efficiently

As i explained in my last post it wasnt a fix for the & issue, it was a version with logging to track down the issue, it was a tricky one so not that easy to reproduce or fix but were hopeful this version should fix it

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HM_2.0.0.6675.exe

Please let me know if it does and if it doesnt then reproduce the issue and immediately after it finishes happening and before you close HM2 send the log.txt file from user/app data/roaming/holdemmanager folder and email that to paul.morny@gmail.com and ill get on it

Roy can you email the username and password your using and send the log.txt file from user/app data/roaming/holdemmanager folder and email that to paul.morny@gmail.com just after you get the issue

rasinv
04-18-2012, 04:49 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HM_2.0.0.6675.exe

vsHero stats
MP Fold to 3bet vs EP Hero
what does it mean? )))

Royston Vasey
04-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Roy can you email the username and password your using and send the log.txt file from user/app data/roaming/holdemmanager folder and email that to paul.morny@gmail.com just after you get the issue

I've uninstalled again and deleted my database, I am just using the official release now. It let me log in as normal and HMSync worked perfect so I will avoid these daily updates for now as they seem to break parts that were working just fine.

morny
04-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Here is the latest version to test both the L.E.V "11" issue and also there is an attempted fix of the microgaming issue, its still in early testing but let me know if you have any issues with it.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6707_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

This also fixed the problem with importing i mentioned and the bug with the Opponents > summaries section

Sync issue is fixed too

dunowhut
04-24-2012, 02:32 AM
Havent try playing with the new update yet. But my hand history is not showing any stats. I can replay the hand history but my hand count for zoom poker is zero for all players. How do I fix this?

DogNamedBluff
04-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Havent try playing with the new update yet. But my hand history is not showing any stats. I can replay the hand history but my hand count for zoom poker is zero for all players. How do I fix this?
Did you try using the updated build? If your having issues getting Zoom working please see this FAQ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Star s+Zoom+Tables

friedm
04-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Here is the latest version to test both the L.E.V "11" issue and also there is an attempted fix of the microgaming issue, its still in early testing but let me know if you have any issues with it.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6707_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

This does the job for me wrt players like LEV "11" and Razed&Confused.

I do have some other problems:
- When I mark a hand while playing with the 'last 3 hands' on the table, they appear as such in HEM 2 as long as I don't close HEM 2. After restarting HEM 2, the marked hands are no longer marked.

- When replaying a hand in HEM 2, it takes a while for the HUD to show up with the correct stats. It's starts out as a Hud with the correct player names but no hands. Then, after a few seconds, the HUD gets populated with the correct stats one by one. HEM 1 used to do this instantly when replaying a hand.

jennings1
04-24-2012, 07:32 PM
NVM ... user error :o

DogNamedBluff
04-25-2012, 12:22 AM
- When I mark a hand while playing with the 'last 3 hands' on the table, they appear as such in HEM 2 as long as I don't close HEM 2. After restarting HEM 2, the marked hands are no longer marked.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4246. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

- When replaying a hand in HEM 2, it takes a while for the HUD to show up with the correct stats. It's starts out as a Hud with the correct player names but no hands. Then, after a few seconds, the HUD gets populated with the correct stats one by one. HEM 1 used to do this instantly when replaying a hand.
Thank you for the information. We are currently investigating this issue.

dunowhut
04-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Did you try using the updated build? If your having issues getting Zoom working please see this FAQ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Star s+Zoom+Tables

Yes. I just tried 2.0.0.6745 and I still have this problem.

1. The history does not show known data. Everyone is showing 0/0/0/0 including myself.
2. HUD display resets every time I play a new session. For example I might have 100 hands on player X in zoom poker during this session. But when I start a new session that player X HUD resets to 0 hands and I got to collect it again. This isnt a setting problem, I have check my settings, and I didnt change anything anyway.

*nvm. Figure it out. Was looking at my old hand histories at normal tables and the stats was all not showing too. So I took another look at my settings n it was indeed my setting problem. The HUD option was set to include hands newer than "0" months old. My HUD stats are showing again after I set it properly to 12 months. Don't remember how did that happen. Sry for the trouble :P

DogNamedBluff
05-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Please update to the latest version of HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6780_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Make sure to install HM2 on an administrator account and run HM2 as an administrator.

Please turn off UAC.

Add HoldemManager.exe, HudFuncApps.exe, Postgres and PG_CTL to the exceptions list in any firewall or antivirus software.

If the problem persists, please reproduce the issue and send a log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F