PDA

View Full Version : Colour on Stats abbreviations?

WotaWaster
09-13-2008, 08:12 AM
I have set up my stats with abbreviations so the layout looks like this as example:

VP 15 PR 10 AF 3

I have set the colour parameters based on VPIP so for exmaple loose players are green and tight players are red. Is it possible to change the colour of the text such that VP 15 is all in red rather than VP in default colour and 15 in red?

Thanks in advance

fabio
09-13-2008, 08:29 AM
Not possible right now, but good idea, will forward it :)

WotaWaster
09-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Thanks.
Although I have obviously paid for HEM already this si the sole reason I am continuing to use PAHUD for in-game display. It makes it so much easier to analyse a table when multitabling that you see a wall of red or green rather than a wall of white with some coloured numbers in the middle.

Al1
09-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Thanks.
Although I have obviously paid for HEM already this si the sole reason I am continuing to use PAHUD for in-game display. It makes it so much easier to analyse a table when multitabling that you see a wall of red or green rather than a wall of white with some coloured numbers in the middle.

Just put your default color in a discreet color like grey, you will see, it's very nice.

Al1
09-13-2008, 09:44 AM
Please let also the normal function avaible if you will change something, thx.

SusieQQ
09-13-2008, 02:26 PM
I second this. I would like to be able to change the color of the text for each individual stat text box, not just the number. The reason behind this is I like to color code related stats. All the text for cbet stats are blue, all the text for steal related stats are green, etc. Makes it easier to quickly find what you're looking for.

(I would like the ability to keep the color of the numbers as a separate function so that the colors assigned for the ranges don't interfere with the color I have set for the text)

Thanks,
Susie

Mike chops
09-14-2008, 02:07 PM
I'll play with this and maybe make it an option.