PDA

View Full Version : MISSING HANDS ONGAME or errors

TONY5ACES
11-21-2009, 09:33 AM
right my hud and handhistory is importing fine but the last 2 sessions i have a difference in my bankroll on the site and what i won lost on holdem manager,
there have been issues with ongame and also holdem manager ,
so now are not sure where am at i read other threads here and followed your instructions how can i make sure either way , i have asked for the figure amount of hands played for each session at ongame.

netsrak
11-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest HM version 1.09.02: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Move the Ongame handhistory file (i think handhistory.dat) to a different folder and import it via import file or import from folder.
When you play again a new empty handhistory file should be created by your Ongame client.

TONY5ACES
11-21-2009, 11:40 AM
thks for the reply i have done this,but the handhistory are going to the right folder and are all looks good,as it did before.
now am i missing some handhistorys some where or is it getting read wrong alll i know am 250 bucks missing going by holdem manager, there has been missing money at ongame before sometimes it gets reserved when u log out of tables and u get it hrs later but its been 48 hrs now,
i dont want another session where moneys missing so how can i be sure its definately not holdem manager so i can argue the point with them if it is them.

netsrak
11-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Please make sure that you delete / move the handhistory file regularly because it becomes to big and then it is possible to miss hands during the auto-import.

If that doesn't help please mail the file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.