PDA

View Full Version : 2.0.0.6615 - Zoom Poker Problems

holdemstats
04-09-2012, 05:45 PM
My auto-rate rules doesn't work on zoom poker, but they work on regular tables.

My hud doesn't show all the hands for the players that I have in my database, something like 20 hands less on players with more than 100 hands samples.

dbowler92
04-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Fold to flop CB still not working too....Among others.

Would have thought that would have been a major bug that needs fixing

bebek
04-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Last hand history now working but again there is no "fold to cbet" , "raise cbet". These stats work in 2.0.0.6556

Patvs
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Fold to Fold CB: temporary solution: downgrade to 6556.

Morze17
04-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Fold to Fold CB: temporary solution: downgrade to 6556.

Version does not change. Try two times.

Patvs
04-09-2012, 11:56 PM
apparenly hm is running from a different folder on your computer.
right-click on the holdemmanager icon's properties to check where it's actually running from. and re-install the downgrade to that location.

Morze17
04-10-2012, 02:48 AM
apparenly hm is running from a different folder on your computer.
right-click on the holdemmanager icon's properties to check where it's actually running from. and re-install the downgrade to that location.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\HoldemManager.exe
I downgrade several times w/ no problem, but now 2.0.0.6556 can't chance version

gargamel_
04-10-2012, 09:39 AM
I downgared it myself but there are still problems. First there is a ton of players I have a ton notes on but no stats and I play with them only on ZOOM.... HUD shows for them -/-/-/-/ and it doesn't change no matter what.

Griefer
04-10-2012, 10:30 AM
great job HM... paying 100$ for this software and they can't fix FTCB stat for a week, they say you need to downgrade version but after downgrade all stats are gone. just grate job.... what a disgrace.

Patvs
04-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6629_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Griefer
04-10-2012, 11:56 PM

gargamel_
04-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6629_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

It doesn't work!! All cbet/fold to cbet stats are fucked with 2.0.0.6629. Seriously guys at this point it is beyond ridiculous. I play poker for a living like many here and I can't do my job thanks to you.
I ininstalled HM2 cause I thought that I will be force to use HM2 at some point anyway. Now I will spend like 5 hours reinstalling HM1 hoping that at least it will work.

dbowler92
04-11-2012, 07:15 AM
It doesn't work!! All cbet/fold to cbet stats are fucked with 2.0.0.6629. Seriously guys at this point it is beyond ridiculous. I play poker for a living like many here and I can't do my job thanks to you.
I ininstalled HM2 cause I thought that I will be force to use HM2 at some point anyway. Now I will spend like 5 hours reinstalling HM1 hoping that at least it will work.

Downgrade to 6556 (Its the one they let you download on the main page)

I, however, have to agree with this poster 100%. FtCb etc are some very, VERY key statistics... This bug should have been number one on the list of things to fix.

Its beyond a joke that you continue to push out versions without a fix for this...

EDIT: The temp solution to downgrade is stupid btw. Since you know about the issue at hand, you should have fixed it.

gargamel_
04-11-2012, 07:36 AM
Downgrade to 6556 (Its the one they let you download on the main page)

I, however, have to agree with this poster 100%. FtCb etc are some very, VERY key statistics... This bug should have been number one on the list of things to fix.

Its beyond a joke that you continue to push out versions without a fix for this...

EDIT: The temp solution to downgrade is stupid btw. Since you know about the issue at hand, you should have fixed it.

The problem is that 6556 version is also buggy as hell just there are different bugs...Just lol. The 6629 was supposed to be the fix for the problem.
At this point if you had any decency you should stop selling HM2,refund players and start working/rebuliding the project. I have been using HM2( stil mostly HM1 cause it works!!!) for like 2 months and I doubt if there was one day there was no bug/crash/freeze etc. I have been using HM for 3 years absoutelly loved the tool and snap bought HM2 ASAP.
You are trying to sell product that is at best early beta where there is like milions problems every day you don't even have a clue how to fix.
Stop pretending it is ok. As customers we demand at least some respect. Seriously your product and the way the support works now is just disrespectful for your customers. it is just disgrace.

dbowler92
04-11-2012, 08:58 AM
The problem is that 6556 version is also buggy as hell just there are different bugs...Just lol. The 6629 was supposed to be the fix for the problem.
At this point if you had any decency you should stop selling HM2,refund players and start working/rebuliding the project. I have been using HM2( stil mostly HM1 cause it works!!!) for like 2 months and I doubt if there was one day there was no bug/crash/freeze etc. I have been using HM for 3 years absoutelly loved the tool and snap bought HM2 ASAP.
You are trying to sell product that is at best early beta where there is like milions problems every day you don't even have a clue how to fix.
Stop pretending it is ok. As customers we demand at least some respect. Seriously your product and the way the support works now is just disrespectful for your customers. it is just disgrace.

Ahh yes, this version has the bug where HEM imports zoom hands as normal hands....

So atm, we have a choice between: 1) HEM not being able to import hands correctly or 2) No FtCB stats?

Lol, what a joke.

Seriously guys, this is not the way to develop software. Quick patches which do more harm than good...

I for one, will be looking to make the jump to PT4 - Still in beta for a f*cking reason & I bet it will come out in better shape than this heap of junk.

awesometoschi
04-11-2012, 10:40 AM
sometimes my hud works fine but sometimes it laggs and shows players that were on this sit several hands ago , can anyone advice a solution to this problem ?

Omrell
04-11-2012, 03:34 PM
this is really funny... bugs, bugs everywhere!
HM has to change the mind, because this is not a good one, instead of ASAP you should start using the word NOW or YESTERDAY! There are too much bugs that cannot be tolerate.

DogNamedBluff
04-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Please update to this version of hm2:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6635_HM2AutoUpdate.exe

DogNamedBluff
04-11-2012, 11:14 PM
sometimes my hud works fine but sometimes it laggs and shows players that were on this sit several hands ago , can anyone advice a solution to this problem ?
Please update to this version of hm2:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6635_HM2AutoUpdate.exe

Please see this FAQ
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1501/My+HUD+is+lagging and if the problem still persists can you please fill out this form and well contact you shortly https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRzYnUwVHBoUW5YWXFuZTAxZk9YcEE6M Q