PDA

View Full Version : Hud "POOFS" on table click

Fishin4money
11-20-2009, 10:59 PM
everything was fine for the last year.

Then I got 1.09.02, and joined UB. (previously only PS and FTP)

When I joined UB I was only getting 1/2 table of HUD to display. So I posted here and you guys told me to use "force on top". This worked.

However, now when I stack FTP/PS tables the hud from other tables shows thru making a total clusterfeck that cant be read. Further screwing things up if I take force on top off every time I click a table the hud poofs on me and now I have no stats to look at and aid in decisions.

I have tried using click for popup and this doesnt help.

HELP ME! this is definately costing me $$ now

fozzy71
11-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Do you play all 3 sights at the same time? You shouldn't need to use force on top for ftp/stars, but you will certainly have to at ap/ub.

Fishin4money
11-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Do you play all 3 sights at the same time? You shouldn't need to use force on top for ftp/stars, but you will certainly have to at ap/ub.

Whats going on now is when I am playing PS or FTP or both. I have played all 3 at the same time but not presently.

This is really bad. If I stack or overlap a table (atm playing only on PS) the HuD pops thru overlapping the top table making it terribly hard to see or do anything, coupled with the HuD just randomly disappearing on me for the duration of a hand till the next import update on that table.

EDIT: When force on top is UNCHECKED, and it is my turn to act, the HuD disappears. Sometimes for 2 hands.
With force on top checked, the HUD remains but overlaps thru tables

Fishin4money
11-21-2009, 03:18 PM
this is brutal I cant multi table

fozzy71
11-21-2009, 08:32 PM
I am going to try and reproduce it on my vista 64 machine. What OS do you have? Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

Fishin4money
11-21-2009, 08:33 PM
I am going to try and reproduce it on my vista 64 machine. What OS do you have? Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

I have Vista, 32 bit

Fishin4money
11-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Email sent

fozzy71
11-23-2009, 03:15 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.