PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes winnings shown incorrectly

Vivekananda
11-20-2009, 08:41 PM
I've recently moved from Unibet to Ladbrokes. HEM was working perfectly at Unibet, no missing hands ever.

For Ladbrokes hand import I'm using the exact same configuration I've had at Unibet. But for some reason HEM consistently shows my winnings to be much higher that is actually the case. Today I've won €35 and HEM shows it to be €75. Strangely, the deviation is such that HEM never reports my winnings to be LESS that is actually the case, the reported winnings are always higher than they should be.

I've been playing at Microgaming for a very long time, Im pretty sure that my HEM configuration is fine. I also have the latest version of HEM. I also can't find any big hands missing in HEM when I make a session review.

So either HEM is working incorrectly or Ladbrokes is screwing my balance in some weird way (which is unlikely). I need help with this, because it's getting really annoying.

Vivekananda
11-20-2009, 09:14 PM
I've just noticed that, unlike Unibet, Ladbrokes offers EUR and USD! tables. HEM reads it all as USD and that's how the difference happens.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thread can be deleted.

fozzy71
11-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Multi-currency support is coming soon. If you have your old GameHistory.dat files you should be able to import them to a new DB. Unfortunately microgaming doesnt use the more commonly accepted TXT or LOG files, so they are impossible to reimport without the original .DAT files.