PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions

RKB
04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Tried emailing sales but that's like talking to a wall so figured I'd post my emails and try to get an answer.

Original email:
Hey, I was curious if there was any time frame that the SnG EV will be fixed in HEM2? And, i see you guys are no longer selling HEM1 licenses, so I was curious if purchasing a HEM2 license is it possible to get a HEM1 key temporary issued until this HEM2 ev problem is fixed? I have a few new horses I'd like to get started playing but I wont let them start playing until i can check their evs daily.

Thank you,
Ricky

Response:
Hi, my name is Chris.

You can email support@sngwiz.com to participate in the beta program in HM2.

Thank you,

udbrky
Original Message

My Response:
Hi Chris, you didnt answer my question. I'd like to purchase HEM1 keys, not participate in beta program. I don't care if I have to purchase HEM2 keys if I can get HEM1 keys instead. Make sense?

HEM Response:
Hi, my name is Chris.

SNG Wizard keys are all the tme same - they can be used with 1 or 2.

Thank you,

udbrky
Original Message

As you can see Chris has failed to answer my question twice, let alone try to understand what I was saying. So was hoping I could maybe get a response from someone else instead of waiting another day for 'Chris' to tell me I can use SnG Wiz wherever i want lol.

Patvs
04-09-2012, 09:45 PM
If you buy HM2--> email sales@holdemmanager.com
they can still give you a HM1 serial (you can use until every HM2 bug, or reason to not use HM2 is fixed).

Timeframe SNG EV: on which site are you playing? what type of sngs?

RKB
04-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Thank you very much Patvs, that's all I was looking for. Playing 6-max Super Turbos at Merge.

Patvs
04-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Does HM correctly detect the buyin amount for these SNGs?
Email us a handhistory of a full game to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Latest HM2 build: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6633_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe
Latest HM1 build: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_010Apr2012a.exe