PDA

View Full Version : Sort players by icons/notes?

crod242
11-20-2009, 06:12 AM
I've just started using HEM and for me one of the most convenient ways to keep track of the tendencies of players at the table is often just to change their icons in the HUD to different colors. Sometimes I add actual notes but a lot of the time not.

Is it possible to later go into my player db and create a report where players are sorted by icon? This would be extremely useful because then I could know who to add to the reg and fish lists based on how I've tagged them.

It's possible to sort by stats, but this doesn't always correspond directly with how I've seen people play in certain situations. If icon based sorting is not possible, is there any way that I could search the database for a certain tag in the notes field maybe?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bonus question:
If I am able to identify the players in the database that I want to add to my lists, is there a way to do a mass add to the tablescanner buddy list of all the selected players.

tl;dr:

Can I sort players by notes/icons? If so, can I add them to the buddy list based on these criteria?

fozzy71
11-20-2009, 11:36 AM
I've just started using HEM and for me one of the most convenient ways to keep track of the tendencies of players at the table is often just to change their icons in the HUD to different colors. Sometimes I add actual notes but a lot of the time not.

Is it possible to later go into my player db and create a report where players are sorted by icon? This would be extremely useful because then I could know who to add to the reg and fish lists based on how I've tagged them.

No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

It's possible to sort by stats, but this doesn't always correspond directly with how I've seen people play in certain situations. If icon based sorting is not possible, is there any way that I could search the database for a certain tag in the notes field maybe?

This also isn't possible to do in the manager currently. It may be possible via SQL Queries but that is a bit complex if you don't enjoy archaic code.

Bonus question:
If I am able to identify the players in the database that I want to add to my lists, is there a way to do a mass add to the tablescanner buddy list of all the selected players.

tl;dr:

Can I sort players by notes/icons? If so, can I add them to the buddy list based on these criteria?

Please post your Table Scanner questions in a new thread, in the Table Scanner Forum - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5