PDA

View Full Version : Hud for 6 man sngs on microgaming

Hardwater
04-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Hello . After the latest update on microgaming the hud is not working for the 6 man sng games on more than 1 table . At least for me . If anyone is able to use the hud for those games please reply here . I am asking this because till now for it to work i needed to use hem1.12.02 and i was using table finder for every game . If anyone managed to get it to work again please help .

Patvs
04-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_08Apr2012.exe

SimplyLuck
04-10-2012, 06:00 AM
I have tried this, and:
- HUD works for 1 table
- for more than 1 table the HUD only displays where it first loaded (one table alone) but switches back and forth between the 1st and 2nd table stats (according to where the last hand ended).
This is the same for Hem2.
Maybe you could define each table according to where the hud is displayed and let the user use table finder in this context.
Also I wrote a complaint to my site and asked them to forward that to Microgaming. They promised they would include microgamings reply in their response. I will post it back here.

Looking forward to any updates.
Thanks to all the HoldEmManager team for working so hard on this and fixing what others break (intentionally if you ask me).

Patvs
04-10-2012, 10:39 PM
If Microgaming doesn't write a unique table name (or table number) to the handhistory file when you multitable.... or doesn't create SEPARATE handhistory files (one of each SNG), HoldemManager is unable to detect which hand is played on which table.

SimplyLuck
04-16-2012, 04:48 PM
If Microgaming doesn't write a unique table name (or table number) to the handhistory file when you multitable.... or doesn't create SEPARATE handhistory files (one of each SNG), HoldemManager is unable to detect which hand is played on which table.

Still, it appears that HoldemManager is able to detect which hand is played on which table in the Data View section under Results.
I believe since this is the case that the... unwillingness of Microgaming can be overcome using whatever technique is used in Data View.
Please please help us!

p.s. I believe now after e-mail exchange with my site that there is no good will on Microgaming-s behalf to fix this or to be fair about this in any way. So you are the only hope left.
Counting on you to fix this as u have many other issues :)

Patvs
04-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Did you try:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

Are you playing SNGs?

SimplyLuck
04-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Yes, playing SNG-s. Updated to the new version, cant try anything right now - no volume. Will give it a try in the morning and let u know asap.

SimplyLuck
04-17-2012, 05:26 AM
Absolutely no change for me. When I open 2 tables, the hud is always displayed in the wrong window as soon as first table starts. When second table starts HUD is displayed on one table alone and stats displayed oscillate between the 2 tables. Usually the stats for the hand that finished last are displayed. If a 3rd table is added the rule stands. Last hand played is the hand displayed, in the one window where the hud resides.
Still, in Data View I see every game, all appears to be correct, with every hand attached to the right table. I believe this is happening starting with the 8 Aug update, I cannot be 100% sure but this is how I remember it.
If you need any more details I am willing to give u access to my entire computer or send any files u may need.
I have no doubts in my mind if u did it for the Data View u can do it for the Hud too.
Thank you!

Patvs
04-18-2012, 02:48 AM
It's normal HoldemManager can't differentiate between the tables. (for the HUD)

This is something Microgaming must fix on their side by adding a table number.

SimplyLuck
04-18-2012, 02:53 AM
It's normal HoldemManager can't differentiate between the tables. (for the HUD)

This is something Microgaming must fix on their side by adding a table number.

So what does the new update (16 apr) bring?

Patvs
04-18-2012, 03:00 AM
It fixes cashgame issues.
I didn't realize you were also playing SNGs.

SimplyLuck
04-18-2012, 03:04 AM
I understand. I was quite hopeful a way to overcome this could come from you since the tables are differentiated in Data View... But I guess its nobodys job to babysit Microgaming...

Patvs
04-18-2012, 03:51 AM
Even dataview in the past was unable to differentiate between them.
(you had to reimport the hands into a new database)

That's now fixed, but we don't have a solution for the HUD. (the same issue affects HM2)