PDA

View Full Version : Problem - Table Manager

zerochill
11-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi all, I'm a new HEM user trying to get my HUD configured. HEM seems to be importing my files fine, but for some reason Table Manager doesn't see them.

The names of the tables I'm playing at on Stars show up in Table Manager, but no stats are imported.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Hold'em Manager Small Stakes 1.09.02

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Pokerstars, $1/2 full ring limit hold'em. I don't play on any other sites. I have configured the preferred seat to the one I used in "HUD Options>Seating Preferences".

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes. Then Table Manager pops up and shows my table names, but no stats even after several hands.
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes, when I click on the file in my PC the hands come up. The location is C:\stars hand history\zerochill . I added C:\stars hand history as my Auto Import Folder and clicked "include subfolders".

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes, I can see the hands fine under the "cash games" tab.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

No, I got the "cannot find unattached hands" error. The manual says this means the hands aren't importing correctly, however I can see all the hands in the "cash games" tab.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I'm using Windows 7. I have set the .exe files to "run as administrator" as described in the sticky for Windows 7.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes.

Thanks for the help! I can't wait to get the HUD up and running.

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Please remove one of the auto import folder config's. You have 2 config's that are doing the exact same thing.

Open \rvg software\holdem manager\config\holdemmanager.config with notepad.exe

Change this:

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\stars hand history,True,True,C:\Users\Jereme\Desktop\poker icon
C:\stars hand history\zerochill,True,True,C:\Users\Jereme\Deskto p\poker icon

to this:

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\stars hand history,True,True,C:\Users\Jereme\Desktop\poker icon