PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards not working/ showing up late

Michard P Raul
09-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi - had this posted on 2p2 and was told to post here:

I just recently upgraded to HEM and have all the latest updates - stats are keeping up to date real time- occasionally disappearing but they come back. My problem is mucked cards when they show up sometimes it's literally 5 minutes after the hand takes place, and they mostly just don't ever show up. Have you heard of this before?

Thanks

Mike chops
09-14-2008, 02:24 PM
That does seem tardy to say the least. Which site were you playing on?

morny
09-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Ive seen this before where people have their folders setup incorrectly and say are scanning the program files folder and all subfolders instead of the actual hh folder and so it takes ages for HM to scan and delays the mucked cards. Maybe attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill see if its something similar

Michard P Raul
09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Thank you for the feedback-

Playing on UB. I will send you that file as soon as I got on top of things, but should also mention I'm running a Mac with Parallels with OSX running simultaneous with Windows XP - not sure if that makes any difference. But your theory makes sense and I'll check out the folder locations manually before I send the file.

Thanks again

Michard P Raul
09-18-2008, 01:28 PM
Where/how do I send my config file to?

Thanks

morny
09-18-2008, 01:43 PM
morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread