PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Hands

NLMast3rMind
04-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Hi Hm,

Since this week I get duplicate hands after updating to the latest version of Hm 1.12.10 april 4th.

hands imported :stays at 1
duplicate hands are actually my hands being played. so if i play 100 hands my hands imported stays at 1 and duplicate hands goes to 100.

Everything works fine, my hud is ok only my HM says all my hands are being duplicated could this be a bug, I am worried If i play a lot more hands I might get a problem in the future by all my hands being duplicated?

I deleted all my hands, HM1, my HH archive My hand history and my SQL..after reinstalling everything and going back to 1.12.09 the problem still persists like nothing ever happened.
What do I do?

With friendly regards,

NLMast3rMind

Patvs
04-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_08Apr2012.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully upd ated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

--

Go into your auto import folder and manually move the files that are stuck in that folder to your archive folder.

NLMast3rMind
04-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi Patvs,

thanks for the reply, I run windows 7, and avg free edition 2012 antivirus I had all my programs set to run as administrador including pokerstars.exe and pokerstarsupdate.exe
Could it be a bug? I don't know exactly when the duplicate hands appeared but before april 2nd i'm sure I never saw any duplicate hands appear. My windows was up to date.
after updating everything duplicate hands still appear on normal tables and zoom tables as well.

Patvs
04-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Go into your auto import folder and manually move the files that are stuck in that folder to your archive folder.

If that doesn't resolve it, try creating a new database.

dave798111
04-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi

Was this problem ever rectified? I have this issue on both my laptop and my PC. My PC is brand new with new database and the most recent version of HEM downloaded today.

Like the OP I had never had this issue until about 2 weeks ago. The number of duplicate hands keeps increasing with every import. I have followed the steps in the posts from Patvs with no luck.

I note that this is only an issue for the import of Pokerstars hands. I play on other sites and have no issues with them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I assume at some point as the number of hands becomes higher performance will be affected.

Bigpig
04-12-2012, 04:02 AM
I am having a similar issue.

I just did a clean install of windows 7, and I am running HEM on my new SSD.

It says it is importing 0.1 hands/s and imported hands is minimal, while duplicated hands keeps rising.

Thanks for your time,

Patvs
04-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_010Apr2012a.exe

Bigpig
04-12-2012, 06:03 AM
Win7
windows firewall. Excluded HM and Postgres
AVG 2012

Updated to 1.12.10 and now I can't even open HM. It is unresponsive (not responding)

Appreciate the help!

edit - it came up with " An error occured while updating your DB (Big pots support): ERROR 53100: could not extend relation base/16761/17494: No space left on device

Please close down any programs accessing the db and relaunch HM"

Sorry to derail the thread, I hope it helps someone else out there.

Patvs
04-12-2012, 06:26 AM
the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

Eklon
07-10-2014, 05:53 PM
I got hands duplicated between a period.

I do need to remove and re-import?

there no way to remove it without re-importing?

netsrak
07-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Duplicate hands are usually a sign of a damaged database so the safest solution is to create a new database and reimport all your hands into this new database.
Or restore a backup from before the duplicate hands.