PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about Ongame SNG's

langejan
11-19-2009, 10:40 AM
I have just played a set of SNG's.

I played 5$, 11$ and 22$ and they are all tracked correctly in HEM. Thats great!

But how can HEM see the buyin in the HH?

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't play at ongame but I would assume it is written in the hand history or the tournament summary. Full tilt writes a separate summary file for each tourney. Pokerstars by comparison doesnt write the summaries to the hard drive and you must request the summaries to import.

langejan
11-19-2009, 04:06 PM
There is no info about the buyin in the hand history. Thats why I am asking.

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Apparently the Game #'s have specific patterns that allow us to determine the buy-in.

We also have this option, if it doesnt recognize them. Before he deduced the game # pattern, this would often have to be used:

Options > Change Tourney Default Buyin

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/hm-defaultbuyin.png

langejan
11-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Yes apparently the Game # or name have some sort of pattern.

So I am asking again: How is HEM detecting this? Or asked in another way: Could you please explain this pattern to me as it is extremely important to me that the the buyins is correct showed.

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 09:20 PM
...... Or asked in another way: Could you please explain this pattern to me as it is extremely important to me that the the buyins is correct showed.

I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Rvg72
11-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes apparently the Game # or name have some sort of pattern.

So I am asking again: How is HEM detecting this? Or asked in another way: Could you please explain this pattern to me as it is extremely important to me that the the buyins is correct showed.

A portion of the tourney number is consistent for each tourney type. If you look at a bunch of $30 SNG's for example you will see the 3 or 4 digit section that is the same. Within the ongame parser we identify this section and try to match it up to a list of #'s and corresponding $ buyins we have in the code

Roy

langejan
11-20-2009, 10:41 AM
OK. Thank you.