PDA

View Full Version : Hud positioning won't save

Windstorm
11-19-2009, 05:10 AM
Hello, im trying to position each hud panel to certain positions and have done exactly as the information I 've read on this board many time. But each time I start up a new table the stats are all spread out everywhere again. Pics below on how I saved 1 it and what it looks like in new table 2. I have tried everything and have pretty much given up. Thankyou for your time.

*configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Patvs
11-19-2009, 10:25 AM
The position of your stats (pic 1) is brilliant. I've never seen such a clockwise setup before.

Can you try to go to HEM, HUD OPTIONS---> Table Preferences---> and select LOCK THE LAYOUT. That should save your layout for all tables.

Edit: Also can you check your PREFERRED SEAT positions in PokerStars and in HEM.

fozzy71
11-19-2009, 04:06 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.