PDA

View Full Version : postref.txt couldnt load error.. when launching HUD

kullin
07-15-2008, 12:10 PM
1) I updated my HEM to the latest version 1.06.0f.

I get this error message now when I try to launch the HUD.. every time:

postref.txt couldnt be loaded

if you continue, new panel positions will be written

I can get it to launch but i need to click yes/no each time I start HUD.

I am using XP. Prior the update it worked fine although the HUD positions changed each time I closed the table

2) HEM crashes a LOT when I try to adjust the HUD display. This happens specificailyl when I try try to move the HUD around. I get the standard windows crash message for HEM.

morny
07-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I had this error but 1.06.0e fixed it for me and it also fixed the seating positions. Ill let Roy now its cropped up again.

The download link for 1.06.0e should still be available in the releases forum if you want to migrate back until its fixed again.

kullin
07-15-2008, 04:24 PM
The release link which is named approx **1.06.exe downloads the F version, not the e-version.

How do I specifically download the E version?

morny
07-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Try this version, i has the exact same problem and i just upgraded from 1.06.0e to 1.06.01 and it worked perfect.

Try that update now
http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmtestupdate.exe

kullin
07-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Updated to 1.06.01

I still keep getting

postref.txt couldnt be loaded

if you continue, new panel positions will be written

Suggestions?

morny
07-19-2008, 09:44 PM
Send me your files from the Config folder in the Holdem Manager directory to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Have you now got 1.06.01d if not get that from here http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdateimport.exe

kullin
07-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Sent to your e-mail. No 1.06.01d yet.

Waiting for your response before I do anything.

fjbourne
07-25-2008, 12:14 PM
I have the same problem. I tried updating although I have the newest version. The error messege went away but still no HUD......ahhhhhhh plase help

morny
07-25-2008, 12:25 PM
I got this and i just clicked Yes then click on Hud options and relaunch HUD, what version are you using. If the Hud dosent launch go to the Holdem Manager folder and try opening the hmhude.exe file directly. Once i selected Yes to the error and re-opened the hud it fixed my problem.

Kullin, did you email me, ive check all my emails for around that date and cant find anything, i presume youve sorted it since?

fjbourne
07-25-2008, 12:27 PM
I got this and i just clicked Yes then click on Hud options and relaunch HUD, what version are you using. If the Hud dosent launch go to the Holdem Manager folder and try opening the hmhude.exe file directly. Once i selected Yes to the error and re-opened the hud it fixed my problem.

Kullin, did you email me, ive check all my emails for around that date and cant find anything, i presume youve sorted it since?

I tried doing that multiple time with no success. Im going to try and reinstall i guess....

rehnquistlives
09-17-2009, 08:55 PM
I get this error all the time. Then I have to redo my panel positions. Any thoughts?

netsrak
09-19-2009, 07:32 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest beta from the link in my signature.

Close HM, delete the file given in the error message.
Restart HM, a default file for this should be generated and you need to configure the Hud once again.