PDA

View Full Version : Hud bugs when replaying hands

Sedeete
11-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi,

Not sure if it's the right forum to post, feel free to move my thread if needed.

I installed HEM on my new laptop a couple of weeks ago, played for the first time with it yesterday.

Now that i want to review my hands, it bugs. I double clic on a hand to see the replayer, the replayer opens, then the table HUD opens and b00m, it crashes.

HEM & the replay have no respons and i have to shut it down by the ctrl-alt-del manoeuvre.

Any suggestion ?

Thx

fozzy71
11-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Enable logging from the HUD options->Table prefs menu. When the crash happens again, go to the logs\log.txt file and move it to another location before you restart the hud. I want to get the 'crash' log.txt file after you finish playing. If you restart the hud before moving the log.txt file, it is overwritten.

Please email them to mike@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Sedeete
11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
EDIT: oops, BS

fozzy71
11-18-2009, 02:38 PM
Question? Problem? Or were you just attaching the log here, instead of emailing it to the HUD developer?

Sedeete
11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Question? Problem? Or were you just attaching the log here, instead of emailing it to the HUD developer?

Hi,

I sent an email at the adress you gave me. The problem keeps coming and apparently now i can't even play coz the HUD bugs as soon as i start the auto import.

Please check your email, i explained what's wrong in it.

fozzy71
11-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi,

I sent an email at the adress you gave me. The problem keeps coming and apparently now i can't even play coz the HUD bugs as soon as i start the auto import.

Please check your email, i explained what's wrong in it.

I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.