PDA

View Full Version : GNUF - Microgaming

Skesis
09-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Gnuf seems to be set up differently from your guide, I've not played on Microgaming before though so I could be doing something wrong. There is no Microgaming folder on my C drive. I''ve set it up to import from Program Files>Gnuf>Poker and all subdirectories and it seems to be importing OK. Strangely though I've tried all the subdirectories in that folder and none of them work.

Thanks in advance

fabio
09-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Well, it depends on where you have installed GNUF. Please right click the GNUF shortcut and select properties and tell me the path displayed there

Skesis
09-12-2008, 05:09 PM
As I mentioned in my OP, it's in C>Program Files>Gnuf>Poker. It's the default install.

fabio
09-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Is there a GnufPokerMPP folder? Add this to your autoimport folder and untick both subfolders and moving files

Skesis
09-12-2008, 06:20 PM
No, also searched my computer and there is no folder of that name. The hand histories seem to be saved in a file called GameHistory.dat in the folder Program Files>Gnuf>Poker. It is importing fine the way I have it just now and I have tried it a few times, is it OK to leave it like that or will it cause problems? Only playing there for a couple of days to clear a kickback.

morny
09-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Ive seen another site that dosent have the MPP on the folder. I guess they just want to be different:p

It might work but it has to scan 20mb of subfolders everytime the way youve it setup which is an unnessary hog on the system so id advise you to untick it. It wont move the gamehsitory.dat file so you can also untick that too, it will only move .txt and .xml files

Skesis
09-12-2008, 06:59 PM
OK thanks. Will it not matter if the HH file gets huge?

morny
09-12-2008, 07:01 PM
You can delete the gamhistory.dat file and restart Prima and it will spawn a new empty file

Skesis
09-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Cheers.