PDA

View Full Version : iPoker problems importing hands after using "update local information"

bosss
11-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Hi guys,
i've exported some hands played at ipoker using the function "update local information" from the ipoker client, there should be around 14000 hands, ipoker seems to import only 9000 and leaves a lot of error messages in the import folder, like for example invalid games or import errors.

I have zipped these error folders' content after importing and can provide you with the info

Is that possible that you fix it?

Thanks

fozzy71
11-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi guys,
i've exported some hands played at ipoker using the function "update local information" from the ipoker client,

I havent heard this explained before. This is a way for you to get old hands from ipoker?

there should be around 14000 hands, ipoker seems to import only 9000 a......

I assume you mean the HM only imports 9k?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

To try and import them again:

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If you still get errors, please zip and email some of the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

fozzy71
11-17-2009, 09:57 PM

If you still get errors, please zip and email some of the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

You sent the error logs, but none of the actual hand history files that caused the errors. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net