PDA

View Full Version : HUD not opening on ipoker

VikingsFan93
04-06-2012, 06:23 PM
I continually have problems with the HUD not opening on ipoker. My normal routine is to get a table started, start importing hands and wait for the HUD to come up on my screen. I then go into the table manager and select 'save positions then open another table and most of the time it works just fine and the HUD appears.

Sometimes however the HUD on the second table does not show up. I look in my database and the hands are importing just fine. I try using the Table Finder but it is useless and never does any good. I can see the tables listed in the Table Manager but I drag and drop that red box to the table to attempt to get the HUD to launch but it never works.

What can I do about this? I am on the latest version of HEM1 1.12.09.

Patvs
04-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Update to:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_06Apr2012b.exe

the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

--

Also try hud options--> site options--> ipoker--> change the table detect settings

Are you playing at 9max tables?

VikingsFan93
04-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Thanks Patvs, I will give that a try using that update.

Under HUD options what am I looking to change this to (if anything)?

I am playing on 10max tables.

Patvs
04-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Didn't ipoker change all tables to 9max? We currently have a bug with 9max tables. We still need to add seating preferences for 9m ax.

You don't have to go to site options. That's if HU, or 6max tables aren't detected correctly.

VikingsFan93
04-06-2012, 11:11 PM
I am playing normal speed (9 min blinds) ten max tables. The $5.50s are called 'Tallinin' and the $11s are called 'Brisbane'. This is on Boyle Poker.

VikingsFan93
04-06-2012, 11:14 PM
One other thing of note. It seems as long as I 'save positions' when the HUD launches on the first table I open the HUD opens on subsequent tables. I believe what happened today is when the original table ended and I loaded another table the HUD did not appear on that table that I just loaded. That is what seems to be the pattern anyway.

Patvs
04-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Do the tables have a unique table number / (or name) or they're ALL called Tallinin?
(or unique table number written in the handhistory file)

If there isn't this can cause problems, where HoldemManager is unable to detect which hands belong to which table.

VikingsFan93
04-06-2012, 11:39 PM
They also have a table number, which I believe is unique to that specific table.