PDA

View Full Version : HEM reports bug

Korting
04-06-2012, 04:52 PM
The power fell out during the afternoon and my pc was on, rebooted an hour later, started hem and when I clicked on the reports tab I got this error;

Also the graphs aren't showing correctly and it's only importing hands that didn't went to SD it seems.

thx in advance.

Korting
04-06-2012, 06:19 PM
The power fell out during the afternoon and my pc was on, rebooted an hour later, started hem and when I clicked on the reports tab I got this error;

Also the graphs aren't showing correctly and it's only importing hands that didn't went to SD it seems.

thx in advance.

reports bug is gone now, hands that go to showdown still won't show up in graphs/reports/hands, they're missing apparently :confused: hands over a certain pot amount won't show up either, hud is working fine though

edit: looked a little deeper and it seems any pot over 10bb or something around that won't show up in graphs/reports etc. , the HH are saved to my hard drive, even when i try to import them manually it says they've allready been imported.

Patvs
04-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_06Apr2012b.exe

the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

And create a new database.
(if HM1 won't start run dbcontrolpanel.exe from the HoldemManager folder to create the new database)

Power out: probably corrupted the old database.