PDA

View Full Version : Trial version and PokerStars not working

tignetan
11-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Hello,
Sorry for my english (french speeking).
I've downloaded the trial version of HM yesterday. Could'nt make it work. Took time to read forum but hundreds of pages. Found the main questions to ask myself before to post here. So here are my answers. Thank you for your help.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Trial version 1.09

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
PokerStars - CashGame - 6max and 9max. Didn't try any other room.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes, as far as I know

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\Users\Tignetan\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHis tory

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
The table and first hand is imported, not the following ones. There is only the first hand in the HEM data folder. And the HUD data folder is empty

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes, not always. need to restart HM with PS running.
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

holdem_up
11-17-2009, 10:59 AM
Did you enter your hero name? Download the manual (if you haven't already) and follow the instructions explicitly.
Also, is there a space in your pathname? "C:\Users\Tignetan\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHis tory" <<<< check it out. between "s" and "t" in history.

tignetan
11-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Did you enter your hero name? NO (what is it?) Download the manual (if you haven't already) and follow the instructions explicitly. I WILL DO IT
Also, is there a space in your pathname? "C:\Users\Tignetan\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHis tory" <<<< check it out. between "s" and "t" in history. NO SPACE

By the way, my folder HM/Importing/Logs has files and the last one is full of my plaayed hands on the current table. It seems that HM imported the first hand, saw an error and stopped importing and put the errors in the log file.

netsrak
11-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Please crosscheck that the handhistories are really in english.
Can you import the files via import file or import from folder?

tignetan
11-17-2009, 11:47 AM
HandHistories are in english
The file was not imported, an error occured. The hand went to the log file as error. I join the log file (don't know if you can open it)

thanks for helping

tignetan
11-17-2009, 12:19 PM
FOUNd SOLUTION !!
Fabio (HM) has sent to me a version 1.09.02. I've installed the version and it started importing hands !! Numbers appeared on the PokerStars window !

Thanks for helping !