PDA

View Full Version : Importing hands pff plz help thank you

denkluis
07-15-2008, 09:32 AM
i think i imorted them

configure auto import folders : there it is already : c/programfiles/ftp/handhistory+subfolders

so when i go to cashgames and change the name it doesnt find my name . 0 results

what did i do wrong ? plz help i finally wanna use hem , thank you much

denkluis
07-15-2008, 09:50 AM
ok i applyed my alias
and when i change now it finds the name but the stats wont come up ? any help ?

and btw very simple i wanna go to a cashgame on ftp , what do i do the use the hud and see stats on my table ? thx because when i open hud it just shows what tables i am on , but at the table itself i cant see stats ? thank you all very much

morny
07-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Can you navigate to the c/programfiles/ftp/handhistory and verify that there is HH there?

If there isnt then Full Tilt isnt saving the HH to there and you need to go to the Full tilt settings and verify where its saving HH to. Its could also be set not to save HH to the hard drive at all, so double check the folder on full tilt matches exactly with the import folder on HM then play a few hands with that folder open and see if its saving the HH to the folder.

If it is then its possible that you have some filters on in HM. In one of the reports section select FILTER> CLEAR and then select FILTER> USE FOR ALL
Now refresh and see if any stats show up

We need to identify whether the files are importing or not before we can figure out the HUD problem. If that doesent work please email your holdemmanager.config file from the config folder in the Holdem Manager directory to paul.morny at gmail dot com so i can see if theres anything unusual there.

Also make sure you have the latest version 1.06.01 you can get it from the releases forum it near the end of the 1.06.00 thread. Also are you using VISTA?