PDA

View Full Version : cant activate!!! tried everything!!

bl0odsh0t
11-16-2009, 06:24 PM
-i deleted the XP file
-i entered serial number 10x times
-restarted
-logged onto registration and cleared the serial numbers
-redid first 4 steps about 23821908 times

I FINALLY PURCHASED THIS PROGRAM AND I CANT EVEN USE IT this is absurd honestly im extremely frustrated

bl0odsh0t
11-16-2009, 07:18 PM
somebody tell me something!!

bl0odsh0t
11-16-2009, 07:42 PM
im really pissed off i spent the last 4 hours tring to get this to work

Reg Log File:

Monday, November 16, 2009 6:40:31 PM: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

Reason:
No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.
Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in HoldemManager.
Could not register license.
Could not register with the server.
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. --> The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. --> Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. --> An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
License was used to unlock another license or was modified by the server.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (HERE IS MY SERIAL)" in HoldemManager.
Could not activate license at server.
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
This machine has not been activated.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 08:19 PM
-i deleted the XP file
-i entered serial number 10x times
-restarted
-logged onto registration and cleared the serial numbers
-redid first 4 steps about 23821908 times
......d

What 'xp file'? Which 4 steps did you try?

Problems Registering Holdem Manager:

Enable the options to see Hidden Files and System Protected Files: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html

1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

3. Update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you can't find those files, contact support@holdemmanager.net - DO NOT delete any other files with similar names

Please attach your Reg.log file to the email, from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder.

bl0odsh0t
11-16-2009, 08:26 PM
The first file does not exist ( I have windows XP ) i have hidden files in view and searched thoroughly in my RVG Folder.

I've deleted the other file 234872389 times. the only thing it does is allow me to re-enter the serial number but eventually I get to the activation screen and get that error message.

trying the beta now.. i tried it earlier though...

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
If you still have problems email fabio, as my knowledge on reg issues is about exhausted at this point.

Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

bl0odsh0t
11-16-2009, 08:49 PM
so now i have to wait for him to get his email and give me things to do ive already tried over and over? this is absurd and frankly i would kind of like a refund i mean ive spent 5 hours on this problem with NO help

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 08:53 PM
so now i have to wait for him to get his email and give me things to do ive already tried over and over? this is absurd and frankly i would kind of like a refund i mean ive spent 5 hours on this problem with NO help

If you want remote support assistance that is your only option:

Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.

If you want a refund you will have to email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net.