PDA

View Full Version : Help with filters and display options

FrankJones
11-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Hello all. I am hoping some experts can help me out here.

When viewing the "Tourney" "results" tab, there are useful filters to narrow your stats down to a specific kind of game (45 man SNG, 90 man SNG, $75 buy in, $26 buy in, etc.)

I am referring to the filters shown here:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1549/filterfortourneyresults.jpg

This is useful when I want to examine stats for specific types of games.

But then in the "tourney" "reports" tab, shown here, I cannot find ANY way to use those filters.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4838/screenfortourneyreports.jpg

I don't play 45 man SNGs the same way I play a large field Multi with 1700 people. So there must be a way to filter this way, but I am just not seeing it. Please help.

Additionally, I do not understand why certain information appears to be unavailable in the "tourney" "hands" tab, shown here:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9171/tourneyhandssectionhem.jpg

I would like to see "Loser's hand" and "pot size." When I am trying to analyze certain things, I don't understand why I need to open the hand replayer to get this information. Instead of "winning hand" why isn't it "opponent hand?"

What is the point of showing "winning hand?" If I won the hand, that is just going to repeat the information from the "cards" column.

In the hand where I had pocket 3s, the final column simply re-shows my pocket 3s. It would be great if I could see what hand I was up against without having to open the replayer. I thought checking "show known Holecards" would do it, but that does absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.

Why is this important? Let's say I want to see what kinds of hands are calling me when I 3bet all in. Well, as it stands now, I have to open the replayer over and over, one time for each hand I won, since I have no idea what the opponent's hand is. But if "winning hand" instead showed "opponent hand," I could take a quick glance up and down the column and get the needed information.

netsrak
11-16-2009, 05:11 PM
At the moment this filters aren't available but please vote for them in our uservoice system (link in my signature).

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Hello all. I am hoping some experts can help me out here.

When viewing the "Tourney" "results" tab, there are useful filters to narrow your stats down to a specific kind of game (45 man SNG, 90 man SNG, $75 buy in, $26 buy in, etc.)

I am referring to the filters shown here:

This is useful when I want to examine stats for specific types of games.

But then in the "tourney" "reports" tab, shown here, I cannot find ANY way to use those filters.

No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

I don't play 45 man SNGs the same way I play a large field Multi with 1700 people. So there must be a way to filter this way, but I am just not seeing it. Please help.

Not on the Reports tab, unfortunately.

Additionally, I do not understand why certain information appears to be unavailable in the "tourney" "hands" tab, shown here:

The hands tab is not configurable like the reports tab, but there are a few options. Unfortunately there is no option for OpponentsCards under the Options > Hands View Column Selection.

I would like to see "Loser's hand" and "pot size." When I am trying to analyze certain things, I don't understand why I need to open the hand replayer to get this information. Instead of "winning hand" why isn't it "opponent hand?"

Feel free to suggest it.

Why is this important? Let's say I want to see what kinds of hands are calling me when I 3bet all in. Well, as it stands now, I have to open the replayer over and over, one time for each hand I won, since I have no idea what the opponent's hand is. But if "winning hand" instead showed "opponent hand," I could take a quick glance up and down the column and get the needed information.

filter > edit > more filters > preflop filters > did 3bet = true, allin preflop = true

That should get you all the hands, but there is no easy way to browse the opponents holecards in the hands tab (or any of the tabs, afaik)

fishtastic
08-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Bump.

It's been nearly a year, and I'm wondering if this was ever added as a feature, or if there are any current plans for it.

I just played my first set of 6-max SNGs and was pretty sad to discover that I could not find any way to differentiate 9-max marked hands from 6-max marked hands in the tourney hands section, except by opening the hands and clicking the ICM button to view the payout structure.

B-Money
08-23-2010, 12:06 AM
There's been a few tourney updates and tourney filters for reports are next. Hopefully this gets you what you are looking for.