PDA

View Full Version : hud on stars zoom

martin dtc
04-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Hello,
When will an official update be expected where HEM1 is able to import zoom hands correctly and show a HUD at the table..
Please fix this soon

Patvs
04-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_03Apr2012a.exe
There are still some minor issues, which will be fixed in the final 1.12.10 release.

martin dtc
04-05-2012, 06:45 AM
well thanks, now HEM wont start at all

R0b5ter
04-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_03Apr2012a.exe
There are still some minor issues, which will be fixed in the final 1.12.10 release.

HUD still not working with new version

Argh
04-05-2012, 08:40 AM
well thanks, now HEM wont start at all

Same to me. HM freezes at "Initializing database" stage

Alex0r
04-05-2012, 01:52 PM

same with me. I had 9gig free on my SSD before running HEM, ran the newest 3rdApril update and it stalled for 10mins before telling me there was not enough HD space.... looked at my computer to see the 6gig's had vanished out of thin air?!!!?!? wtf HEM...

RunBad4Life
04-05-2012, 04:12 PM
A little tip for that. Delete your local temp folder, it holds GB's of crap. computer/C:/Users/You/AppData/Local/Temp, you need hidden files and folders unhidden to find it. Sorry if I just tried teaching you to suck eggs lol.

centgas
04-05-2012, 04:54 PM

I had the same problem, but it started after I left it for about 15 mins.

Now my problems...

testing 10nl, only stats on my top left table (out of 4), and the stats are for players who arent even sat at the table.

Patvs
04-05-2012, 08:31 PM
the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

centgas
04-05-2012, 08:50 PM
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.

Any idea how to fix the other problems I listed above?? thx

Patvs
04-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_04Apr2012.exe

mr beer
04-05-2012, 09:23 PM

I downloaded and installed this and HEM is now importing Zoom hands, which it was not before. But I am not getting a HUD. Also I can't see how to filter for Zoom hands...is there an option to do this?

Patvs
04-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Which Windows version are you using?
Zoom filter still has to be added/fixed.

mr beer
04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Which Windows version are you using?
Zoom filter still has to be added/fixed.

Windows 7 I think.

Patvs
04-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/213621-internal-beta-version-zoom-support-hm1.html

mr beer
04-05-2012, 09:49 PM
OK, thx, will give it a go.

mr beer
04-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Dammit, now Zoom hands are no longer visible in Sessions or Reports but Importer seems to indicate they are being imported.

Have installed latest beta as you suggested. Should I run any other updates?

centgas
04-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_04Apr2012.exe

Freezes when opening and after 15 mins or so says...

An error occured while updating your DB (Big pots support) A timeout has occured. If you were establishing a connection, increase timeout value in ConnectionString. If you were executing a command, increase the CommandTimeout value in ConnectionString or in your NpgsqlCommand object.

Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holdem Manager.

??? HEM opens and then crashes a few seconds later after I click ok on that message, so I cant do anything if I try.

Patvs
04-05-2012, 11:33 PM

You can try to create a new database. Connect to the new database. Switch back to the old database.
But if you get the same error, you'll have to reimport your hands into the new database.

aestheticsbro
04-05-2012, 11:38 PM

You can try to create a new database. Connect to the new database. Switch back to the old database.
But if you get the same error, you'll have to reimport your hands into the new database.

I'm getting this error... after waiting like 20-30minutes :s

now I can't use HEM at all... I used the update released today, what are my options from here to get HEM working again?

I definitely have enough disk space

Patvs
04-05-2012, 11:40 PM
create a new database. (run dbcontrolpanel.exe in the HoldemMamanager folder) Connect to the new database. Switch back to the old database.

aestheticsbro
04-05-2012, 11:47 PM
create a new database. (run dbcontrolpanel.exe in the HoldemMamanager folder) Connect to the new database. Switch back to the old database.

How can I reimport my old hands if they are stuck in the frozen database?

Patvs
04-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive in the new database.

aestheticsbro
04-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive in the new database.

getting this error now on the new database :\

martin dtc
04-06-2012, 06:34 AM
im using 1.12.09 again , this is so ridiculous
why release updates if they mess things up

netsrak
04-06-2012, 09:07 AM

getting this error now on the new database :\
Thats a error message from HM1 version 1.11.05d. Are you sure you installed the update to the original HM1 installation folder?

BRENDL12
04-06-2012, 01:08 PM
try to download the update on both computer... Obv both crashed and wont work...

What's going on

Patvs
04-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Apparenly HM is running from a different folder on your computer.
Right-click on the holdemmanager icon's properties to check where it's actually running from. And re-install the update to that location.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_06Apr2012b.exe
1.12.10 should appear after the update.

@brendl12: if there is a crash, run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database

Lure
04-07-2012, 02:56 PM
I downloaded the latest 1.12.10_06Apr2012 version, now I can import Zoom, but those hands don't appear in HUD, I see HUD with zero hands for each player at the tables. Tried creating and using new database, didn't help.

Also, I tried literaly everything, all exe files are run as admin, etc.

martin dtc
04-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Is there an update available which:
- shows a hud on zoom tables?
- imports the zoom hands correctly into the database?
This is about hem1, not hem2
zoom 500nl is just out so I would very much like it to work properly

Patvs
04-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_08Apr2012.exe

Rivered Again
04-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Tried the new update and then HEM1 wouldn't even load. Have held off on the update until others where happy withit. Lucky for me I have PT3 as well. Went back to 1.12.9a and now it doesnt provide me a HUD for the standard ring games. I'm also becoming very unhappy.

Patvs
04-08-2012, 06:42 PM

Rivered Again
04-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Cool Ty.

Rivered Again
04-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Ive done the update but after a while when its doing the "big database update" it comes up with this. I hope this works.

Rivered Again
04-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Dont think it worked, was trying to add an imade. It says :- "An error ocurred while updating your DB (Big Pots support). A timeout had occured. If you were establishing a connection, increase Timeout value in Connectionstring. If you were executing a command, increate the CommandTimeout value in ConnectionSting or in your NpgsqlCommand Object. Please close down any programs accessing the database and relauch Holdem manager."

I have turned off the sleep mode for the computer, I have 320 GB avaiable, so plenty on space. I also havent got anything else running ATM so I have have this updated. I am also running Windows 7 Ultimate. Please help, TY.

xerces
04-08-2012, 11:17 PM
No idea why, but sometimes HUD works 100% fine. 1 hour later I start a new session and hud doesn't show up.
Tried restarting Stars client/HEM, but seems to be random. sometimes works, sometimes don't.

renton555
04-09-2012, 01:30 AM
X post from other zoom hud thread.

Table Manager 1.12.10 (I installed the apr8 patch) treats all 2/5 zoom tables like one table, shows the stats on the first table that was opened, and the hud stats change every time a new hand is dealt on ANY of the 4 tables. I tried just one tabling, but Table Manager ignores the new table even after the other tables are closed. I tried closing stars, reopening, and one tabling 2/5 zoom, the hud stats are wrong in a way which I cannot detect the pattern.

1/2 zoom works fine. Hope this helps.

GeleHaas
04-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Dont think it worked, was trying to add an imade. It says :- "An error ocurred while updating your DB (Big Pots support). A timeout had occured. If you were establishing a connection, increase Timeout value in Connectionstring. If you were executing a command, increate the CommandTimeout value in ConnectionSting or in your NpgsqlCommand Object. Please close down any programs accessing the database and relauch Holdem manager."

I have turned off the sleep mode for the computer, I have 320 GB avaiable, so plenty on space. I also havent got anything else running ATM so I have have this updated. I am also running Windows 7 Ultimate. Please help, TY.

I just had the same error. I'm using Win 7 ultimate 32bit. What to do now?

Patvs
04-09-2012, 09:57 PM

Rivered Again
04-13-2012, 02:26 AM

Just what I really need (NOT!!) To create a new database and spend days reimporting HH!!

netsrak
04-13-2012, 07:10 AM
We are working on another solution but i'm not sure whether and when this will be realised.

punter11235
04-13-2012, 07:43 AM
So does the HUD works now ? I downloaded 1.12.10 version (the one from recent link in this post) and it says in release notes that ZOOM HUD is to follow in next update. Does it mean it doesn't work for now ?

Also, I imported ZOOM hands and it seems that it doesn't recognize the difference between 6max and full ring. It would be very useful if it did.

I am using PT3 for now but I don't like their HUD and really liked HM1 hud, any chance it's going to work soon ?

kiwikaki
04-13-2012, 10:36 AM
my hud is wrong on all 6 tables if on one of the tables a player has & in his name

how can i fix this

kiwikaki
04-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Lets say im playing 6 zoom tables , and im playing a hand on one of the table with this player with the & in his name

When i fold or fast fold hands on all the other 5 tables , the hud will not update on any of them until this player is not on any of the tables

Patvs
04-14-2012, 06:36 AM
Last update is:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate130412.exe (Zoom already works, but there still are some minor issues)

Lets say im playing 6 zoom tables , and im playing a hand on one of the table with this player with the & in his name

When i fold or fast fold hands on all the other 5 tables , the hud will not update on any of them until this player is not on any of the tables

This is a known issue which will be fixed in the next update.

Lure
04-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Last update is:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate130412.exe (Zoom already works, but there still are some minor issues)

Are you kidding? This is HM2 update, while we are in HM1 forum.

Funnie
04-14-2012, 12:51 PM
wow... not a final release yet...

this is so terrible HM staff.... so terrible...

Patvs
04-14-2012, 05:13 PM
HM1 update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_012Apr2012a.exe%20.exe

danj.
04-15-2012, 05:35 AM

stan_marsh
04-15-2012, 11:47 AM
hello

i have a problem with HM1 hud on zoom tables.
when i play, stats in the hud aren't updating...
while i play, for example: number of hands on one opponent stays the same no matter how many hands i played with him.
is there anyone with same problem here?
anyone knows solution for this, or is it yet to come in future updates maybe?

thank you

Patvs
04-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Do you have a PokerStars name containing a & or | (vertical line) character or "?

stan_marsh
04-16-2012, 05:35 AM
no, my screen name contains only numbers and letters.

netsrak
04-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Please try this update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HM1Update_Apr15.exe
Please reboot your computer before installing the update and install the update as first thing after the reboot.

stan_marsh
04-16-2012, 06:20 AM
i installed the update, also i created a new database just for zoom, but it still doesn't work.
positioning and everything regarding HUD seems to be ok, but sample of stats stays at zero.

with new database i also found another problem now, if i click "run report" in players menu i get this message:
"You must select at least one stake/blind"
but there is none to select, window where it should be is empty, i can click "select all" but i get the same message.
next to players menu i can see number of players, PLAYERS(647), so there is some samples i guess.

kiwikaki
04-16-2012, 07:50 AM
does that fix the & bug

stan_marsh
04-16-2012, 09:03 AM
does that fix the & bug

i don't know if that was problem with me at all, but the problem i mentioned above is still there like in previous update.

Lure
04-16-2012, 11:15 AM
i installed the update, also i created a new database just for zoom, but it still doesn't work.
positioning and everything regarding HUD seems to be ok, but sample of stats stays at zero.

You have to check "mix FTP rush and non-rush stats" in "additional HUD filters". Yes, it makes no sense, and yes it was unchecked when I played rush a year ago, but it worked for me with zoom.

stan_marsh
04-16-2012, 12:42 PM
You have to check "mix FTP rush and non-rush stats" in "additional HUD filters". Yes, it makes no sense, and yes it was unchecked when I played rush a year ago, but it worked for me with zoom.

Thanks, that does the trick...:)

ac1212
04-16-2012, 01:39 PM
I have installed the latest update and I have mix FTP rush and non-rush stats clicked on, yet my HUD shows the stats of the players on my previous hand. Everything else seems to work fine.

baggin
04-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Please try this update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HM1Update_Apr15.exe
Please reboot your computer before installing the update and install the update as first thing after the reboot.

I have been sitting on the sideline for a bit, but decided to try and install this update today. As I am playing Zoom from time to time, I would like to have the HUD working. But in the process of updating my DB, I get problems and I don't know what to do now. My db is huge btw.

This is what I get (I have closed down and retried several times with same result:

"An error occured while updating your DB (returned amount support). A timeout has occured. If you were establishing a connection, increase Timeout value in ConnectionString. If you were executing a command, increate the CommandTimeout value in ConnectionString or in your NpgsqlCommand object.

Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holdem manager.

I don't know how or where to do anything about the ConnectionString as it says. Is there anything else I could do?

Currently I can't open HM1 at all. Is there a way to downgrade again?

Patvs
04-16-2012, 09:22 PM

Latest update is: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

To downgrade: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

baggin
04-17-2012, 02:35 AM
Forgot to mention about that "not responding" error. I knew about that as I read it somewhere in the thread. So I did not interrupt the update any of the 3/4 times I tried. So that should not be the problem. I started it and left the computer. But every time it just ended in the message above. Seems like it is not able to update properly. I have 207GB of free space.

I will try the latest (16 april) update later today, to see if that is any better.

dreamtech129
04-17-2012, 08:06 AM
My stats are almost always lagging behind. I'm using the update from april 16 and have all the .exes running in administrator mode. What could be causing this hud lag?

ac1212
04-17-2012, 01:18 PM
My stats are almost always lagging behind. I'm using the update from april 16 and have all the .exes running in administrator mode. What could be causing this hud lag?

Same problem for me.

kiwikaki
04-17-2012, 04:06 PM
why is the character ''&'' bug not fixed?

baggin
04-17-2012, 04:18 PM

Latest update is: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

To downgrade: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Tried the 16Apr update too, but same error message as above. I ignored (as yesterday) the "not responding" error, but instead of the database update to finish, I still get the aforementioned error message.

Downloaded to 1.09 again and forget about Zoom for a while, I guess.

Patvs
04-18-2012, 02:53 AM
& issue was fixed yesterday in HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate999.exe (special build just for &)
And should also be fixed in the next HM1 build.

blackers111
04-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Apologies if this has already been asked, but when multi tabling on zoom only 1 table's hud appears, but the stats are all skewed and relate to other random players. Any ideas what's wrong? I'm running windows v.7.

Patvs
04-19-2012, 12:37 AM
HM2: update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6673HM2Update.exe

--> HM1: update to:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10a_Internal.exe

kiwikaki
04-19-2012, 01:50 PM
i found another character bug that makes the hud not update if this player is on the table for HOLDEM MANAGER 1

PokerStars Zoom Hand #79122505576: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2012/04/19 13:48:29 ET
Table 'Holmia' 6-max
Seat 1: KiWiKaKi ($636.08 in chips)
Seat 2: EluSiveMark ($433.52 in chips)
Seat 3: ryanmack91 ($245.15 in chips)
Seat 4: L.E.V. "11" ($257.20 in chips)
Seat 5: hjaeger ($252.99 in chips)
Seat 6: K/\uTOPok ($302.21 in chips)
EluSiveMark: posts small blind $1
ryanmack91: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to KiWiKaKi [Ks Kd]
L.E.V. "11": folds
hjaeger: folds
K/\uTOPok: folds
KiWiKaKi: raises $2 to $4
EluSiveMark: folds
ryanmack91: folds
Uncalled bet ($2) returned to KiWiKaKi
KiWiKaKi collected $5 from pot
KiWiKaKi: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $5 | Rake $0
Seat 1: KiWiKaKi collected ($5)
Seat 2: EluSiveMark (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: ryanmack91 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: L.E.V. "11" folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: hjaeger folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: K/\uTOPok folded before Flop (didn't bet)

it is player L.E.V. "11"

Dirkvanb
04-19-2012, 05:35 PM
So does HM1 1.12.10a ZOOM HUD support ?

belg_owner
04-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Downloaded the last patch for hud, tried out some zoom, but no HUD is showing.

In the hud it says im at the table, but there are no 'mini screens' on my zoom-table, just nothing pops up?! it works for a normal cash game though.

etay0330
04-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Decided to give zoom a shot. Just updated my HM1 to 1.12.10a.
Played a few hands of zoom for about 20 minutes. Hud shows up fine but it seems like it's not updating tho. Everyone is 0 0 0 across the board and the stats are not updating at all. Once in a while the stats do show but it's only there for a hand. Then it's all 0s again. Any idea?

BTW, hands are being imported just fine. Shows up in session tab and all. Just that the hud is not updating.

omnishakira
04-19-2012, 10:38 PM
... over a month now

netsrak
04-20-2012, 05:14 AM
The 1.12.10a release works with Zoom.
You may need to start HM1 and the Stars Client twice.
If you see empty stats please change your limit filter settings under additional hud settings.
If you see a Hero Hud the table is not detected as Zoom table, for Zoom we have no Hero Hud in Hm1.
If its lagging or you have other problems please make sure to start the Stars client as administrator.
For further tipps please see this tread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/213621-internal-beta-version-zoom-support-hm1.html

etay0330
04-20-2012, 05:33 AM
Well, now I'm getting the 22012 division by 0 error. Should I just make a new database?

I got rid of the new pokerstars vpp stat and the error is gone.

Patvs
04-20-2012, 07:18 AM
Yes, Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

etay0330
04-20-2012, 07:20 AM
1. I have restarted HM1 and starts client more than twice. Restarted computer too.
2. I'm using 1.12.10a.
3. Stars client is ran as administrator.

The 1.12.10a release works with Zoom.
If you see empty stats please change your limit filter settings under additional hud settings.
[/url]

What changes do I need to make? I leave everything on the left side as default. I filter by date 2 months old. I have 'include hands from other limits' checked. 'Mix ftp rush and non rush stats' is not checked.

5. As of now the hud shows up at the right place, but the stats are all empty.
6. This is on a new database I made after applying the 1.12.10a update.

Patvs
04-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

martin dtc
04-20-2012, 06:32 PM
seriously hem guys
why isnt there an official update with ZOOM import & hud yet?
this has taken far too long

Patvs
04-21-2012, 10:23 AM
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release20thApril-1.exe
(with Zoom support)

martin dtc
04-21-2012, 02:33 PM
every time i download an internal version it seems to create even more problems
thats why i wait for an official release (ie; when its certain everything works correctly)
is this expected soon?

etay0330
04-22-2012, 06:27 AM
What changes do I need to make? I leave everything on the left side as default. I filter by date 2 months old. I have 'include hands from other limits' checked. 'Mix ftp rush and non rush stats' is not checked.

By the way guys, I just had a teamviewer session with them. If your stats are not updating like mine was(the stats are always empty), try checking 'mix ftp rush and non rush stats'. That solved my problem.

Strange that I even asked about what to change in my reply above and no one said anything. Seems like a simple enough fix and simple enough answer to give. Maybe they missed my questions there. Hope that will help some of you with the same problem i had.

RyoSaeba
04-22-2012, 09:06 AM
I am using the 4 april update and zoom runs good. The only one problem is that in my hud two or three stats (blinds defends) not appear. Fix this update the problem? Should I update or not?

Thx a lot!

Patvs
04-22-2012, 10:34 AM
I am using the 4 april update and zoom runs good. The only one problem is that in my hud two or three stats (blinds defends) not appear. Fix this update the problem? Should I update or not?

Thx a lot!

This is fixed in http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release20thApril-1.exe
(not hero HUD is disabled in this version)

Patvs
04-22-2012, 10:36 AM
every time i download an internal version it seems to create even more problems
thats why i wait for an official release (ie; when its certain everything works correctly)
is this expected soon?

It's not expected soon. With Zoom (which has so many variables) we release internal releases (nearly daily).
If something doesn't work for you in the latest build, post it in the main Zoom thread and it will be fixed in the next internal release.

RyoSaeba
04-22-2012, 12:10 PM
I've already install the new release but i have one problem with it. Stats appear fine, Hm import hands fine but the hud have a one hand delay. When I fold in one table, the stats of these players appear, not before. Always appear with one hand of delay.
How can i fix it?
Thx!!!

Patvs
04-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Are you 1-tabling zoom of playing more tables?
If the HUD lags 1 hand, the Zoom HUD isn't working

Read: the opening post of : http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/213621-internal-beta-version-zoom-support-hm1.html

RyoSaeba
04-22-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm playing 4 zoom tables. Only zoom.

Patvs
04-23-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm playing 4 zoom tables. Only zoom.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

punter11235
04-23-2012, 03:47 PM
It still doesn't work for me (windowsXP). Stats are displaying but not for players currently at the table.
My understanding is that you are aware of the issue and working on it. Is it correct or do you need more input about the situation ?

johnnyice
04-23-2012, 04:09 PM
I have followed all the instructions, for using with windows 7. My HUD appears but only for 6 out of the 9 spots, In full ring
thanks

netsrak
04-25-2012, 05:25 AM
It still doesn't work for me (windowsXP). Stats are displaying but not for players currently at the table.
My understanding is that you are aware of the issue and working on it. Is it correct or do you need more input about the situation ?
In general its working, so we need to investigate your configuration in detail: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer) session.

I have followed all the instructions, for using with windows 7. My HUD appears but only for 6 out of the 9 spots, In full ring
thanks

Please try a different hud configuration and please check the positions of your hud stats. The missing ones may just be hidden above others?

piachu01
04-27-2012, 12:42 PM
for Zoom we have no Hero Hud in Hm1.
Are You planning to add hero hud in hm1?

xerces
04-27-2012, 02:09 PM
My hud has a huge delay since I updated to the latest version, how can I fix this?

Patvs
04-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Update to:
HM1: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/203041-party-poker-sng-prize-miscalculation-2.html#post1135851