PDA

View Full Version : Using hands tab for hand ranges

Daniel
11-16-2009, 09:49 AM
I would like to check what an opening range or 3bet range of a certain player is for a certain position. Not in %, but in actual hands. If I go to the hands tab and check unopened PFR EP for myself, it shows a distribution of all hands played for this situation and gives frequency percentages for that particular hand from the total of hands being played from that position (for instance UO PFR UTG with AA is something like 2% of all hands). I'm sure I open AA more often :). I would like to see something like: AA UO PFR EP 80% (means 20% limp call, or limp reraise).

I can go around this by selecting AA for hole cards, but I would like to see in one table (same as now for hands tab) which % of the times a certain hand is opened. Is this possible?

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 12:54 PM
I assume you are talking about the Preflop Cards tab and not the Hands tab?

I think you may want to look at the Cash Games > Reports > Select Report Name From List > HoleCards

Daniel
11-17-2009, 06:00 AM
Yep, I was talking about the preflop tab...

Cash Games > Reports > Select Report Name From List > HoleCards comes close to what I want, but isn't the preflop tab better for this aim? Now you have to scroll down for all 169 starting hands, and even more for holecards by position (hole cards by FR position would be a nice option too btw, now only EP and MP). With a table/figure like the preflop tab with colors would be better imo. What's the use of the use of this tab how it's now? I don't see the use of %AKs of total 3bet hands, I'd rather see 100% 3bet for that AKs, and 60% for JJ instead of 5.8 and 5.2%.

fozzy71
11-17-2009, 01:44 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.