PDA

View Full Version : Players Menu -> Reports -> How to add some additional stats?

wallace09
04-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Hello,

I find it helpful to add some additional stat to the "3/4bet stats" report from the dropdown menu in the "players" menu.

e.g. can someone guide me how to add the fold to 5bet stat into this report manually?

thanks,

edit: My problem starts that I can't find the report file in the directory "reports". :(

Patvs
04-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Go to the reports tab-->
Select the report.

Click on the green [+] icon.
Select Fold to 5bet (3bet/4bet category)--> Save

The stat will then appear at the bottom of all the stats from the report. Use the arrow up/down to choose in which order the stats are shown. (order of the columns)

wallace09
04-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Go to the reports tab-->
Select the report.

Click on the green [+] icon.
Select Fold to 5bet (3bet/4bet category)--> Save

The stat will then appear at the bottom of all the stats from the report. Use the arrow up/down to choose in which order the stats are shown. (order of the columns)

I know this procedure from the reports tab, but I want the " fold to 5bet stat" to be shown in the players tab where is also a report drop-down menu with 6 predefined reports (default stats, 3/4bet stats, ,,,, get fishlist).

I can't see an option to add/edit stats there?!

Patvs
04-04-2012, 10:55 PM
It's not possible to add stats to the reports in the players tab.

wallace09
04-05-2012, 07:24 AM
It's not possible to add stats to the reports in the players tab.

this is a pity, maybe you can add the fold to 5bet stat to this report in the future, or maybe even better: add the foldto5bet into the HUD.