PDA

View Full Version : replayer won't open

Alix
11-16-2009, 04:45 AM
When I try to start the replayer on a hand (from the sessions tab, I right click on a hand), it appears minimized at the bottom of my screen, but there is no way to get it to display it's window.

It used to work fine until yesterday.

I tried rebooting the computer, downloading 1.09.02 again, starting HEM with nothing else running, it's still the same.

XP SP3, 1.09.02

morrrs
11-16-2009, 10:30 AM
Same problem.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21426

netsrak
11-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Try to right-click (or Shift right click) on the Replayer icon in the taskbar. You should see an options menue with a point "maximize, move, ...." or sth. like that - when you activate the move function you should be able to scroll the hidden replayer window with the cursor keys to the visible area.

If that doesn't help there may be sth. wrong with your window configuration.
* Close HM
* Navigate to the holdemmanager subfolder config and rename the files holdemmanager.config, prefs.xml, pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
* Restart Holdemmanager, it should now start with the default configuration.
* If the replayer is visible now it is sth. with your saved configuration files
* you can try to rename them back one by one (always close HM before doing this) to find out which file is wrong.

Alix
11-16-2009, 11:31 AM
the move trick worked, thanks !

deto@lol
11-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Same problem here for 1week now. thx for this tri ck

pidilicious
07-31-2010, 01:49 PM
my replayer doesnt even appear in the taskbar :C it used to work before the last update.. i am using a netbook with screen resolution 1024x600. when i rightclick on a hand and "replay hand" nothing happens.. :mad::confused:
can anyone help me? :C

_Loki_
07-31-2010, 04:44 PM
...replayer...used to work before update.. netbook 1024x600...

pidilicious temporary solved it by changing resolution
>> http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-replayer/28969-hand-replayer-problem.html