PDA

View Full Version : Very minor bug in AGG FACTOR ?

_Loki_
11-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi Fozzy - not a serious problem, but thought you should know

I mentioned something like this earlier in the week, but then I wasn't sure which stat it was & now I can't find who's thread it was I posted to. You said in that post you would pass to the developers. Perhaps you could pass this to the developers too ?

AGG FACTOR stat

A] When I have the below settings all my opponents continue to display just 2 dashes in the HUD for AGG FACTOR after the "Min samples" threshold has been exceeded. When I look at the pop-up it states "inf" or "1.4" or whatever, but not in the HUD

** Hud Options > Table Preferences
"Min hands for stats" = 0
** Hud Options > Player Preferences
"Min samples" = 20
"Decimals" = 1

B] When I change the settings to the below however my opponents display the correct AF in the HUD

** Hud Options > Table Preferences
"Min hands for stats" = 0
** Hud Options > Player Preferences
"Min samples" = 0
"Decimals" = 1

The other stats I use (hands, VP$P, PFR & WINNINGS) work fine whatever "Min samples" I choose for these stats - the stats appear when I expect them to. I was wondering if it's because I use 1 decimal for AF ?
My other HUD stats are 0 decimals except for WINNINGS which is 2 decimals. I can't think of any other difference in the stats.

I haven't tried changing decimals to 2 for AF

I have had this minor problem across various patches

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 10:16 PM
I will forward this thread to Mike Chops.

Mike chops
11-15-2009, 10:54 PM
By samples it means the number of chances a player had to bet or raise post-flop, not number of hands.

_Loki_
11-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks Mike - makes sense now