PDA

View Full Version : Importing summary error

alexoxol
11-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Hello.
I have a problem with my HM (last version of HM and Vista) when I import summary for tournaments from PokerStars. For example, I played 20 tournaments, all of them are in Tourney tab in HM. Then I request Tournament history from Pokerstars for the last 20 tournaments on email. Got email, save to txt-file, press "Import file(s)" in HM and summaries for all tournaments filled in. But sometimes (about 1-2 tourns for every 40-50) I have error - this tournament is still not summarized in the Tourney tab. All tourns filled in ok, but 1 or 2 tourns are not. In the txt-file with summary everyting is ok for these tournaments! That is real problem for me.
And so, sometimes I can resolve this problem (but I dont must do it) - I deleting this problem tournament from HM, then importing HH again, then renaming summary-file and importing it again. And then it is ok, but not always. Sometimes, when I delete problem tournament and trying to import HH again, HM writes that all hands are duplicated (but there is NO this tournament in the list..). I can't do anything else..
Sorry for long description, but it is real problem for me, I play only tournaments and can't see my real history.. :(

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 10:06 PM
And so, sometimes I can resolve this problem (but I dont must do it) - I deleting this problem tournament from HM, then importing HH again, then renaming summary-file and importing it again. And then it is ok, but not always. Sometimes, when I delete problem tournament and trying to import HH again, HM writes that all hands are duplicated (but there is NO this tournament in the list..). I can't do anything else.....(

You need to trick HM to import the files again.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that still doesnt complete the tourney you can do it manually via right-click on the dataview tab.

alexoxol
11-16-2009, 09:26 AM
You need to trick HM to import the files again.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that still doesnt complete the tourney you can do it manually via right-click on the dataview tab.
Renaming of HH-files is the same, I think. And I see that sometimes it helps, but sometimes - not. HM writes about duplications and tournament doesn't appear again..
And what about my first and main problem?

netsrak
11-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Which HM version?
Please try with the latest 1.09.02

and you should also try with a new database:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

alexoxol
11-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Which HM version?
Please try with the latest 1.09.02

and you should also try with a new database:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

I updated all software and tryed to create new dataase. And it's still error. I deleting tournaments, importing them again from HH and then it's ok with importing summary-files from PokerStars. So strange problem... All files are ok and not corrupted..
So, maybe I have to go back to PT3 :( But I like HM..

netsrak
11-24-2009, 07:48 AM
Please mail some of the summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

alexoxol
11-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Please mail some of the summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.

I sent summary file to you.
When I tried to import it, imported summary just for 2 last
tournaments from this file: #215374551 and #215328736. All others
were bad (and chekcbox "Sum" was still unchecked after import). I deleted these tournaments, imported them again from HH and import this summary (its copy) again and then it was ok.

fozzy71
11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I have updated the support ticket with the details of your post and closed it.

alexoxol
12-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Is there something new about my problem?

fozzy71
12-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Is there something new about my problem?

I thought this issue was resolved, after you said this:

I sent summary file to you.
When I tried to import it, imported summary just for 2 last
tournaments from this file: #215374551 and #215328736. All others
were bad (and chekcbox "Sum" was still unchecked after import). I deleted these tournaments, imported them again from HH and import this summary (its copy) again and then it was ok.

alexoxol
12-06-2009, 07:26 PM
I thought this issue was resolved, after you said this:
No, sorry, you understood wrong. It is not a decision to delete tournaments, importing them again and again untill the problem will disappoint. I said it just because this method SOMETIMES can "resolve" this problem, but it is still problem. I pay money and really want to import summary for 20-30 tournaments immediately. :) I sent you my summary file, as I said before.

fozzy71
12-07-2009, 11:39 AM
No, sorry, you understood wrong. It is not a decision to delete tournaments, importing them again and again untill the problem will disappoint. I said it just because this method SOMETIMES can "resolve" this problem, but it is still problem. I pay money and really want to import summary for 20-30 tournaments immediately. :) I sent you my summary file, as I said before.

I dont see any support tickets in our system from your email. Can you please resend the problem files. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

alexoxol
12-09-2009, 08:20 PM
I dont see any support tickets in our system from your email. Can you please resend the problem files. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

Sent.