PDA

View Full Version : Some Very Specific Q About Usinge HEM

deepmindz
09-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Hi,

I know those questions are very specific but it will help me to know:

1/ where can you see all the stats (present in the hud + all the rest) of a specific player?

I mean there are a lot of stats present in the popup hud and it seems we can add more and I would like to know where I can find all those stats in the software (there is a 'Popup Player Detail Window' in 'Players' but the amount of stats available does not even close to those available in the popup hud)

2/ How can we change the average value used in 'Player Analysis' in 'Players'? I would like to analyse and compare players with an average value based on winning players for example, what can I do? Where does the average value used come from?

3/ Is it possible to find how much I made when raising 1 (or more) limper preflop + cbeting the flop?

4/ Where can I see my average cbet size?

5/ How can I know how much tables is the more profitable for me? Can I compare the profit of playing 4 tables and 8 tables for example?

Thank you,

Peace,

DM.

morny
09-12-2008, 10:19 AM
1) Please see here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=3

2) Cant be changed but is based on a huge sample of mined hands

3) See 1, it discusses all the filters and how there used. So for this example youd set Main Filter > Preflop Action Facing Player > tick 1 limper + 2+ Limpers

More Filters> PFR = true More Filters > Faced 3bet = False
More Filters > Flop Cbet Made = true

4) Not possible unless you do it manually

5) MTR (Multi Table Ratio) Is on the to do list