PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't recognize players.

FabianW
11-15-2009, 08:51 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

6Max NLHE on Unibet of Prima Network

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP

This is the folder it said to select in the tutorial and it has always been this one. I updated HEM recently and then it didn't start anymore, so I did what you told other people, which is deleting the Prefs file. that didn't help, so I renamed the config file to .corrupt and started HEM again, since then it doesn't work anymore.
In this folder there are all the other folders including Logger and all the other files. I am not sure what files the actual HH files are, so not sure if they are showing up in the correct folder..

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

HUD starts and recognizes the tables but not the hands or players, it says 0/6 for # of players and doesn't import any hands.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

When it asked about the database when I restarted HEM I just selected the one that was already there and clicked "use this as default" or something like that. So not sure how to answer this question.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table Finder says that it can't detect any new hands.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Not sure which files those are..

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Don't have Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

I do believe so, hopefully it's working.

So again: renamed old holdemmanager.config file and started HEM again. Then had to reselect my alias, etc.. Started playing on Unibet and started auto-import like usually, HUD opened but said 0/6 and didn't load on table, also didn't import any hands into my HEM and this is where i am right now.

Thank you very much for your help! :) I hope I provided all the information you need!
Fabian

fozzy71
11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP

This is the folder it said to select in the tutorial and it has always been this one. I updated HEM recently and then it didn't start anymore, so I did what you told other people, which is deleting the Prefs file. that didn't help, so I renamed the config file to .corrupt and started HEM again, since then it doesn't work anymore.
In this folder there are all the other folders including Logger and all the other files. I am not sure what files the actual HH files are, so not sure if they are showing up in the correct folder..

The file is called gamehistory.dat

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

When it asked about the database when I restarted HEM I just selected the one that was already there and clicked "use this as default" or something like that. So not sure how to answer this question.

Here is how make a new DB - *Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table Finder says that it can't detect any new hands.

You tried this table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

and it said it couldnt find any unattached hands? Are you sure you follow the steps carefully?

Try adding your poker sites executable to the exenames list as described below. Open the ExeNames.txt at C:\Programme\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Change it as described in post# 15 of this thread so it matches your particular skin's file name:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=92521#post92521

FabianW
11-16-2009, 08:10 PM
The file is called gamehistory.dat

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

I found gamehistory.dat and moved it to a different folder. "Import from Subfolders" is unchecked.
Started a new session but no new gamehistory.dat file was created in the unibetpokerMPP folder..
I was supposed to move the gamehistory.dat file, right? It also wouldn't really let me import any files when I tried to import from the gamehistory.dat file..

Here is how make a new DB - *Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

I did that and that worked just fine.

You tried this table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

and it said it couldnt find any unattached hands? Are you sure you follow the steps carefully?

HUD finds the table(s) that I am playing at, but just says 0/6 players, etc. So they are actually in my HUD, but no hands are imported and no stats are shown obviously. When I try the table finder it says "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some"..

Try adding your poker sites executable to the exenames list as described below. Open the ExeNames.txt at C:\Programme\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Change it as described in post# 15 of this thread so it matches your particular skin's file name:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=92521#post92521

I did that too and just copied and pasted what it said in the post that you linked me to, but ever since I did that HUD doesn't even have the current tables in there anymore and HEM still doesn't import any hands.. :-/

What shall I do..? :(
thanks for your help!

fozzy71
11-16-2009, 08:34 PM
I found gamehistory.dat and moved it to a different folder. "Import from Subfolders" is unchecked.
Started a new session but no new gamehistory.dat file was created in the unibetpokerMPP folder..

That is rather unlikely.

I was supposed to move the gamehistory.dat file, right? It also wouldn't really let me import any files when I tried to import from the gamehistory.dat file..

You need to copy it to a new folder where HM has never imported from.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

I did that and that worked just fine.

Did it import and display a HUD when using the new DB?

HUD finds the table(s) that I am playing at, but just says 0/6 players, etc. So they are actually in my HUD, but no hands are imported and no stats are shown obviously. When I try the table finder it says "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some"..

If there really is no .dat file then it isn't writing any hands to import.

I don't know what to suggest at this point other than a support session. Please email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.

FabianW
11-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks again for your quick reply!
I don't have time to look at this today but I will do so tomorrow morning and make sure to try everything again exactly how you suggested for it and then will let you know if it is working or not..

FabianW
11-18-2009, 04:10 PM
I just got an email back and now everything works again! thank you very much for your patience and always superquick answers, HEM's service is great!

so thanks again!
Fabian